• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC V Birmingham City F.C

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Score?, scorers?, line-ups?, attendance?...

rock.gif

I'll go for a morale boosting 1-0 victory, with Gower notching infront of 10,954

smile.gif

2-1 for me.. sodje and freddy... my mate saw fred the other day and he said spurs was long forgotten and he is well up for birmingham

attendance 10,955!

2-1 to the Mighty Shrimpers, Freddy and Sodje both in the second half, and 11,014 in attendance.

CI-City Blue then proceeds to drink his bodyweight in Guinness for the rest of the evening...
cool.gif

3-2 to the blues.

0-1 at half time due to poor communication in the defence on 12 minutes.

0-2 straight after half-time (47th minute) with a corker of a free kick.

Subs on (Hooper and Harold for JCR and Bradders in 59th minute) and a change of formation 4-3-3. The fight back begins....

1-2 a Freddy thunderbolt in the 65th minute after leaving the Brum centre halves on their arses.

2-2 controversial penalty (Freddy) for hand ball 78th.

End to end drama.

Finally the breakthrough. 86th minute, inswinging free kiick from Hamell and a mad scramble in the box leads to a deflected goal off the chest of Matt Harold.

All hands to the pump for the final stage and 4 additional minutes in which Bruce is sent to the stands for abusive language and Danns is sent off for gestures to the South Upper.

If only!!!!!

Go on the Blues.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ Dec. 22 2006,10:31)]3-2 to the blues.

0-1 at half time due to poor communication in the defence on 12 minutes.

0-2 straight after half-time (47th minute) with a corker of a free kick.

Subs on (Hooper and Harold for JCR and Bradders in 59th minute) and a change of formation 4-3-3. The fight back begins....

1-2 a Freddy thunderbolt in the 65th minute after leaving the Brum centre halves on their arses.

2-2 controversial penalty (Freddy) for hand ball 78th.

End to end drama.

Finally the breakthrough. 86th minute, inswinging free kiick from Hamell and a mad scramble in the box leads to a deflected goal off the chest of Matt Harold.

All hands to the pump for the final stage and 4 additional minutes in which Bruce is sent to the stands for abusive language and Danns is sent off for gestures to the South Upper.

If only!!!!!

Go on the Blues.

tounge.gif
I see you're earning your user name with that post!
That would be top quality if that came true!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 22 2006,10:44)]1-0 Win with a Clarke header after 12 mins.....

Dont ask me why?  
down.gif
those wins are always the most satisfying!

Southend 3 Birmingham 1

Attendance 10729

Scorers: Hunt, Jones and Lee

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Dec. 22 2006,11:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Dec. 22 2006,11:21)]Southend 3 Birmingham 1

Attendance 10729

"Theres a circus in the town"
"Barry Fry is a clown, is a clown"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 22 2006,11:25)]
[b said:
[b said:

Attendance 10729

Karen Brady is not very nice at all or is * ******* *****. PC correctness & all that!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ Dec. 22 2006,11:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 22 2006,11:25)]
[b said:
[b said:

Attendance 10729

Karen Brady is not very nice at all or is * ******* *****.  PC correctness & all that!
Knowing that hormonal (or should I have spelt that with a 'w' ? ? ?) old witch, she would have still run out of the directors box in tears!

I seem to recall a story where at the game she turned to Judas and mentioned that "they are singing my name" after listening a little longer she then said to him " I can't quite hear it but the seem to be saying that I am for something"
BF replied " No , they are saying you are a whore"

I read a Q&A with BF the other day and (no mention of Southend other than this) he reckoned Ricky Otto was his worst ever buy , something about "just not working out"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Dec. 22 2006,12:20)]I seem to recall a story where at the game she turned to Judas and mentioned that "they are singing my name" after listening a little longer she then said to him " I can't quite hear it but the seem to be saying that I am for something"
BF replied " No , they are saying you are a whore"

I read a Q&A with BF the other day and (no mention of Southend other than this) he reckoned Ricky Otto was his worst ever buy , something about "just not working out"
I believe it was something like she thought we were signing "Karren Brady, she is 24" until someone helpfully pointed out the proper words
laugh.gif

Back