• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC V Birmingham City F.C

A 4th clean sheet within 90 minutes would be very welcome. BUT the Brum have been on fire lately. Can see it being quite tight and perhaps a 1-1 scoreline with Badbuy getting a goal. Hopeful or what.
wink.gif

0-2, most of our players will be too shagged to get any kind of result against the Championship leaders who didn't play in the week.....

sad.gif

i would be over the moon with a 1 nil victory but a draw wouldnt be the end of the world especially against the team birmingham have this season with the arsenal loanees and the in form mcsheffrey (class player).

they are a great team this season and any points would br brilliant!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Dec. 22 2006,09:22)]my mate saw fred the other day and he said spurs was long forgotten and he is well up for birmingham
Wasn't Tuesday night by any chance was it?
laugh.gif

Anyone know if the game will be called off due to the freezing weather conditions and fog at present?

2-0 Southend, and we send Birmingham packing like we did Southampton. Professional footballers can handle a midweek game no problem. Our boys are very fit. Let's get behind them from the off.

I'm also going to stick my neck out and say we will get at least a point at Norwich and three points against Coventry.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]better get some lunch... 1 1/2hrs till ko!
Not really related to this thread but Jontosh, did you know if you hold down ALT and hit 171 on the keypad you can make a half look like this = ½

2-0 Southend

Maher scores for the first time in I dont know, 1-0.
Sodje heads just wide
JCR runs around the keeper twice and gets taken down by the net, 2-0

Simply not good enough! Not a lot else to say really except we were out played in every department.
Second to virtually every loose ball.
Lacked inventiveness up front...again.
We couldn't break at pace if our lives depended on it, something the Brum team did again and again.
They are top for a reason and by God it showed today. First half they had two meaningful shots on goal and scored from both.

My pick of the 'not good enough' brigade.

Gower - Why he seems to get a nose bleed every time he goes past the half way line is beyond me. He is a winger after all. Only after the three subs came on did he make any meaningful runs past the last man.

Freddy - Don't know what the hells going on the but it's just not happening in any shape or form. Blame experienced defenders, lack of service, tactics, whatever. Either way he's a shadow of the Freddy of last season.

Everyone else - Huffed and puffed with very little to show for it and on this showing we'll be lucky to pick up another 10 points come the seasons end.

As I said at the beginning, simply not good enough.....:(

Back