• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Suggest A New Manager

Christ what is it coming to when we are seriously contemplating that fat git Evans?

I despise him as much as the next person but I would do anything right now to not drop into that god awful league again!!

If CP really wants to save his job then he needs to give the captains armband to Coxy.

Mantom is not a leader, and tbh not even a great player.

Cox for captain with Demi as vice captain

It won’t happen though...

I'm not sure Barrett is a good idea, he'll get the crowd going but none of the squad have a clue who he is. Motivation is a major problem with this squad and I'm not sure a man with no managerial experience that none of them know is going to install confidence in them.

If we survive this season I see good things for next season, this season was never going to exceed mediocre.

Only just. If that's your opening gambit to try and justify having Evans here, you've already lost the battle ?

There is no losing, it’s about opinions. I despise Evans but know he has the results and record to help us stay up. I want us to stay up and would take anyone right now if it meant we stayed up. You don’t like the guy that’s your opinion you’re entitled to it.

If he were to be appointed does that mean you’d not watch us?

Steve Evans ??
Unpopular opinion but as much as I hate the fat **** I’d take Steve Evans to get us out of this rut. (Lucky we don’t have red rep as I’d have received a **** load for this) As you’ve stated we don’t have a lot of money so I doubt we would be able to afford him.

Someone with passion and pride because Powell is a broken man and that attitude is obviously transcending to the players.
Steve Evans until end of season
And if Steve Evans comes near this club I’ll never watch another game or make another post!!!
I do not want this over rated, convicted criminal, liar and cheat anyway near the club.

EvansMoney3 - Copy.png

Just read his terrible history before you all make Steve Evans your recommendation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Evans_(footballer,_born_1962)

There is no losing, it’s about opinions. I despise Evans but know he has the results and record to help us stay up. I want us to stay up and would take anyone right now if it meant we stayed up. You don’t like the guy that’s your opinion you’re entitled to it.

If he were to be appointed does that mean you’d not watch us?

He is a crook and a cheat, we all know that. I support and follow the team so I would go and support them. Id not give Evans the time of day, there would be no praise, clapping or chanting of his name.

Back