• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OToole released by Northampton, along with 8 others from their 30 man squad and 6 forwards, wonder if CSBrown still cares for him with a passion?

OToole released by Northampton, along with 8 others from their 30 man squad and 6 forwards, wonder if CSBrown still cares for him with a passion?

I hate him with a passion. About as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

What about Izale McLeod, scored 19 goals in league one this season with relegated Crawley. Even if we stayed in L2 surely we would have a chance of signing him. Think he is 30.. Also would take Gavin Tomlin off them as well

Surely the need is for a goal scorer - that's our problem !

I'd agree, can't think of one that looks the ticket who'll be in our price range though. Think we are going to have to take a punt on non league or young loanee

I'd agree, can't think of one that looks the ticket who'll be in our price range though. Think we are going to have to take a punt on non league or young loanee

What's McLeods contract? He was scoring for Crawley and, although relegated, if on a free could be a good signing

Once again I'd put a shout in for Scott fenwick at Hartlepool, however whether he would come south would be the issue. With a full pre season behind this summer, I believe he will do really well in L2/L1 next season, whether that is at Pools or elsewhere. As PB has ties with Pools historically, maybe there is some influence to be used.

Potential risky one given his recent injury record, but Birmingham have released Matt Green. Scored 56 in 92 games for Mansfield while they were in the Conference. He is 28, so not young either.

If Bristol Rovers fail in the playoffs, wouldn't mind us having a look at Matt Taylor and Ellis Harrison. Taylor has 21 goals this season and Harrison has 13 scoring at a rate of one every 94 minutes.

Another from the Conference is Jai Reason (heard that name before, not sure where), but has 10 goals and 20 assists for Eastleigh this season.

Billy Kee? released by Scunthorpe but I get the feeling he would be more useful if we are to still be in League Two next season! Always been a good goalscorer for Burton in League Two!

Billy Kee? released by Scunthorpe but I get the feeling he would be more useful if we are to still be in League Two next season! Always been a good goalscorer for Burton in League Two!

He's the one that tormented us in the semis last year and was quite keen to get sent off against us as well. Yeah, possible if we remain in the bottom tier. He reminds me of Garry Bennett a bit in his style of play.

Lewis Alessandra from Plymouth is out of contract in the summer I believe. Good pace and bagged 13 goals this season as a strike partner for Reuben Reid. Could be worth a look at him if he becomes available.

Potential risky one given his recent injury record, but Birmingham have released Matt Green. Scored 56 in 92 games for Mansfield while they were in the Conference. He is 28, so not young either.

If Bristol Rovers fail in the playoffs, wouldn't mind us having a look at Matt Taylor and Ellis Harrison. Taylor has 21 goals this season and Harrison has 13 scoring at a rate of one every 94 minutes.

Another from the Conference is Jai Reason (heard that name before, not sure where), but has 10 goals and 20 assists for Eastleigh this season.

Wasn't Jai Reason at Braintree?

Flavs has been released by Bournemouth... If we don't go up and sell Bentley. Maybe could get him back

Why? We have Paul Smith as backup/experience and Ted Smith coming through.

Plus Flavs turned us down when we went down from CCC. He can get splinters and a final pay-cheque somewhere else.

Back