• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Support The Team Not The Regime! New update 24/11

to write a constitution of our fans organisation reflecting our aims ..

to clarify the situation with the "covenant"

to advise and inform fans organistion of all the implications of FF development

to negotiate a new arrangement with the current owner safeguarding the football club

and if he does not want to negotiate with us to exlore options with other bodies
- NL and SBC ..

Everyone - me included - is totally in the dark about the realities of our situation ..

We are all hoping RM somehow succeeeds ...

We could at least be taking the first steps to get proper advice
1. Why do we need a lawyer for that?
2. Why do we need a lawyer for that?
3. Why do we need a lawyer for that?
4. Why do we need a lawyer for that?

1. Why do we need a lawyer for that?
2. Why do we need a lawyer for that?
3. Why do we need a lawyer for that?
4. Why do we need a lawyer for that?

because otherwise you are just speculating about what the legal situation is ....

also it would proper rattle RMs cage to know we were serious

No you're not. There's nothing legal in any of that.

not sure what that means.

we are talking about commercial lawyers to review the contracts and covenants and company structures and where responsibility lies for what and where ..

its all legal stuff

A large part of our debt must come from court fees, lawyer fees, and late payment charges. Wonder how much of the £2m that swallows up?

The discussion on this thread has now wandered so far off topic that it makes a new reader wonder what the thread is about. There are numerous other threads covering the current discussions so please desist on this one. If this is ignored then posts will be deleted arbitrarily as I have a cold, I'm feeling rubbish and my tolerance levels are low. Your choice.

It appears the donations are drying up at the moment. I must say the total of donors at less than 800 is a tad disappointing, considering our home and away support plus kind donations from supporters of other clubs.

it’s still ok.

Could so with some twitter support from famous faces

We need to keep promoting our go fund me even more. As I said, if we get to 2k to 3k donations, it’s will help our non playing staffs massively.

It appears the donations are drying up at the moment. I must say the total of donors at less than 800 is a tad disappointing, considering our home and away support plus kind donations from supporters of other clubs.
Did a story about SUFC's dire situation/news about the collection in The Non League Paper?

Our home and away support is great for a non-league club placing us in the top four in the division. We have some way to go to compete with Notts County though in terms of support.

Back