• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Support today

Just wanted to say to everyone who went today a big well done. After a dissappointing result it would have been easy to turn on the players early on in the second half but instead we cheered all half long. It made the game as lot more enjoyable and although we lost you could see at the end the players deffinately appreciated the support they got.

Well done

BBC Essex said how well the fans were doing, singing. You could hear them in the back-ground. Well done to all that went.

Superb Support Today Lads! Balloons Everywhere :) They took my beachball :) haaa. The Drum sounded great!

Considering the stadium is soul less I thought that the supporters today out sung the MK supporters and it was pleasing to see some people singing and clapping along

Difficult to generate an atmosphere in that stadium (hope our new one is nothing like that, If it ever gets off the ground) It didn't seem like nearly 10 thousand in attendance, dread to think what it would be like if they were relegated to league two
with 3,500 in that place !

But very well done to all that sang, It made me smile a bit (more than our performance did!)

I'll echo that. Best atmosphere at a 'normal' league game (i.e. not the last away game of the season) I can remember.

If we can provide support like that week-in-week-out, the '12th man' could make a difference over the course of the rest of the season.

Did not go to todays game but will be at norwich on tues lets make it just as good or even better there. the players are defo going to need it!!

I couldn't make it at the game today but i should be at norwich away. Well done to all you lads and ladessess, good support from us southenders. MK fans are crap, seriously. Just wanna say to all you guys keep the support coming, i love singing my heart out with all you southend lot and we wanna keep the great support and cheer on our mighty shrimpers. And plus, most of you know that good support can actually get you somewhere :) well done to matt patty today getting his first goal :) i liked his celebration pointing at us southend fans. Lets show em our support. SOUTHEND UNITED TILL I DIE.
Remember people, we've got united in our name so lets keep it coming and unite as one!

Well done to you all, it cant be easy watching Southend at the moment at away games, with the cost of it as well.

Back