• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think that if finances permit, that PS might keep the whole squad together (yoofs and all) until the end of August and observe how they play together in training and in the next few games 1st/second team.

Some of the players who have not done much so far, may play much better when they get to know each other's style, have better quality around them and to support them. Also I would not like to see Blair leave. I want to see how he gels with the newer players etc, and I think he will be an exceeding useful player to have in our armoury for use in specific situations. When he gets on the pitch, I can also see him chipping in with a much better goal tally than last season as with a stronger line-up there will be lots more bits and pieces dropping into the box and opponents defences will be under much more pressure than last year.

I suspect a number of the new players might also enjoy having Blair in the team (as he does bring other players into the game).

So I think PS might give all the players a chance to see how they do within the new squad line-up. I also think this could include Paterson but only if he tears up his existing contract and negotiates a new one in line with our L2 status.

He wont get rid of his son,as he knows the sunday lunch will be given to the dog,6 goals last season in 40 odd games any other club and he would be out,I can understand now why Truro got rid of him.He might as well get rid of Sawyer as well as he only gives him 10 mins here and there against the bigger teams so what was the point in signing him for another year if you don't give him a longer spell on the pitchmmaybe they have clashed and the fat jock is sulking
I would hope with this squad for a top 6 finish this season

He wont get rid of his son,as he knows the sunday lunch will be given to the dog,6 goals last season in 40 odd games any other club and he would be out,I can understand now why Truro got rid of him.He might as well get rid of Sawyer as well as he only gives him 10 mins here and there against the bigger teams so what was the point in signing him for another year if you don't give him a longer spell on the pitchmmaybe they have clashed and the fat jock is sulking
I would hope with this squad for a top 6 finish this season

Is Sawyer Scottish? :stunned:

Woodyard - SELL
Crawford - SELL
Patterson - SELL

N'Diaye worth keeping. Not a great footballer but what a presence. 6ft 6, he is different to what we have. Never going to start if everyone is fit but worth keeping on bench.

Woodyard - Loan
MJL - Loan (recall clause)
Smith - Loan
Asante - Loan (recall clause)
Nesbitt - Loan (recall clause)
Stevens - Loan
Paterson - Sell
Crawford - Loan (recall clause)

Can't we just dump our s**t players in a layby somewhere?

That's what I do with my kids pets when they get fed up with them.

Back