• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ BT Dream Team

MrB

Life President
Be interesting to see how good our combo team would be. I've stuck three in but I'd surprised if I even have one by the end of it:

Bat1: Davenport (Southend) - Exceptional/Exceptional
Bat2: Cunningham (SZCC) - Exceptional/Remarkable
Bat3: Potter (DDCC) - Wonderful/Sensational
Bat4:
Bat5:
Bat/WK: Evelyn (BSCC) - Exc/Exc Bat - Remarkable WK
AR1: Granville (Southend) - Exc/Won Bowl - Won/Won Bat
AR2: Cook (SZCC) - Exc/Won Bowl - Superb/Qual Bat
Bowl1:
Bowl2:
Bowl3: Sutherland (SZFC) - Exquisite/Exceptional

Last edited:
AR: Dave Granville (Southend) - Exceptional/Wonderful bowl - Wonderful/Wondeful bat

Bat 3: Alex Davenport (Southend) - Exceptional/Exceptional

Got a couple of wonderfuls to put in too if needs be - Hudson (batsman) and Deakin (spinner). Mark Rennie, in the next 2 seasons, will be contending for the all-rounder spot too.

Both should stay in the side :p

I sold Cook short, he's Exceptional/Wonderful not Wonderful/Quality! Glad to see I know my team....

Can only really see Evelyn getting in, although Middleton must have a chance. Only Potter from Mrs BB, as Mohammed is only Remarkable.

Bat1: Potter (DDCC) - Wonderful / Sensational
Bat2:
Bat3:
Bat4:
Bat5:
Bat6: Cunningham (SZCC) - Exceptional/Remarkable*
Bat/WK: Evelyn (BSCC) - Exceptional / Exceptional Bat - Remarkable WK
AR1: Dave Granville (Southend) - Exceptional/Wonderful bowl - Wonderful/Wonderful bat
AR2: Middleton (BSCC) - Wonderful/Wonderful RM - Remarkable/Quality Bat
Bowl1:
Bowl2:
Bowl3: Sutherland (SZFC) - Exquisite/Exceptional

It'd be good if, some day, you could have alliance team competitions. So the SZ alliance would face another alliance, and then the Dream Team would actually come into effect.

Would be fun.

Good spot. You would only have 5 out and out batters!

I might have a few players for a SZ BT II!

:hilarious:

Give it a while and Guy will be in there :)

With Raven and Titterton pretty nifty all rounders!

:D

Last edited:
Good point!

I imagine Toddy's two monstrosities will take the other two bowling slots then Daniels will knock out Suthers.

I don't think any of my players make it.

Daniels isn't as good as Sutherland and probably loses out to Barrowdale's extra batting.

My keeper, Pembridge may make it if you want more keeping (exceptional), less batting (remarkable-remarkable(.

You were in I.1 last season without a single player better than us lessers beings' best players?!

Feel free, though BB and Toddy both occupy Level V in FC so they will probably take up 6 slots automatically!

Well lets see what happens with my best of each.

Bat (?) Harrad Wonderful/Exceptional

Bowl (?) O'Brien Exceptional/Wonderful

To get to Level I it is about strength indepth rather than having one or two superstars.

Yeah that's true but normally I'd have thought one or two gun players is needed too.

Back