• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prediction League News ## SZ Prediction League Announcement - UPDATE ##

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
It is with a great deal of sadness that i have to tell you that this evening we have caught someone cheating ... this is supposed to be a fun forum, a guessing game for christssake

why oh why oh why oh why ???

Of course they are banned for the rest of the season, and for the Euro 2012 special we have lined up for the summer, and all results this season will be expunged .. We'd like you, the players who have been cheated, to decide if he should be allowed to compete next season should they so wish

Kind regards

Lee & Harry

Over to you ...

Bad form. However, my view is he should take his medicine, take the ban and learn from this. If he wants to take part next season then let him but maybe with a points deduction.

How can you cheat at the PL? :stunned:

Simple if you knew/know how.

It's just disappointing that someone has wanted to cheat in what is as Lee says a bit of a guessing game and a bit of fun. Notwithstanding the effort and expense (on Lee's part) that goes in to running it.

I'd also like the miscreant to have the balls to come on here and apologise, but seeing as they've just reported a visitor message where i label them a cheat i can't see that happening unfortunately

a) Start next season with a point deduction.
b) Fine him
c) Make him walk the around the pitch on the first game of the season wearing nothing but a guilty face.

Personally I think an apology is enough. Said person has I'm sue been a bit silly but no harm has been done.
But isn't that the problem? He hasn't done so...publicly at least. I'm not going to pretend to know what's gone on here but if you get caught cheating at anything then you apologise.

if said person wont apologise, then giving them a points deduction would certainly 'out' them. Banning them would be an answer, however, its easy to rejoin under another number.
Name and shame is the only way for me, then its down to their concience.

how funny all of this is.
Yes they have been caught cheating and most of us know who it is, the shame of people knowing is enough in my view after all the PL is just for fun (or so I thought!)

if said person wont apologise, then giving them a points deduction would certainly 'out' them. Banning them would be an answer, however, its easy to rejoin under another number.
Name and shame is the only way for me, then its down to their concience.
I'm assuming I've worked out who it is, but as he's been posting on SZ elsewhere I'm not sure his conscience will be troubling him. Probably thinks it's just a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back