• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ & SUFC Players

southend_shrimp

First XI
I read a few months ago that Darren Byfield was a member of the MillW@nk equivalent to SZ and that to prove it he said he would bang his boots on the post if he scored which he did! Also Lenny Pidgely the GK joined up aswel and said what can i do to prove to you it is me & some fans said Try catching the ball for once. Also in the paper the other day Eggert Magnusom came out and said he browses the West Spam forums.

Now to the point do you think that any SUFC players/Staff vist SZ and also if they did ask to prove themselves it was them what would you ask them to do ???

yeah im sure they do. i mean a few of them have myspace/facebook and so im sure they have browsed the board (although maybe not this one)... and obviously Stan the Man came on here and proved it was him.

if they do i wonder what sort of impression they would leave with -and
would any of them require counselling afterwards -

I would say that a few of them have , but not sure how i would react if i read some negative posts towards myself , i'd like to think that being proffesionals they would set out to maybe prove the critics wrong .

I would imagine that some of them do have the occasional browse on here from time to time.

Has Sir Stan been on here lately ?

If any of the current players were to sign up to SZ I wonder what user-names they'd use to remain anonymous ? ? ?

I think we should hunt down Scott Forbes and get him to post on here so he can realise how much of a Southend legend he is and come back and help us.

I remember 'Stan Collymore' posting on here. Was it actually him? I don't know and will probably never know.

LOL! I feel sorry for Harrold if he comes on here.

Back