• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZBB Final Week 5th place poll

Who is your SZBB WINNER

• Dave the Shrimper

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Grays Blue Junior

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Kent Shrimper

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Shrimp and 2 Veg

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • The Flying Scotsman

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Ladies and Gentlemen, following on from dave's eviction last night in 6th place, we are now into the final week of Shrimperzone Big Brother and the housemates are keen to attract YOUR support. Housemates are therefore welcome to post to attract votes.

You are now voting for the person you want to WIN please vote accordingly. Polls will be anonymous until we are down to the final 2 housemates. The person polling the lowest number of votes will be evicted at 10.00 p.m. on Sunday, when the poll for 4th place will open.

Remaining housemates are:

Dave the Shrimper
Grays Blue Junior
Kent Shrimper
Shrimp and 2 Veg
The Flying Scotsman

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE - to clarify, voting closes at 10.00 p.m. on Sunday regardless of the time shown on the poll

Last edited:
Well I ****ed up already. The title says 5th place Poll so I didnt read the text as I assmed it was who you wanted in 5th place.................

A vote each for everyone bar The Flying Scotsman...

Personally due to Bribegate, i would of liked to have seen this be an open poll for all to see who is voting for who, because surely keeping it closed enables the owners/mods to get S&2V to the final?

Personally due to Bribegate, i would of liked to have seen this be an open poll for all to see who is voting for who, because surely keeping it closed enables the owners/mods to get S&2V to the final?

Agreed! We know what these cheating owners/mods are like....

Agreed! We know what these cheating owners/mods are like....

Yep, just shows anyone can be brought. We are under instructions to get S+2V to win so the rest may as well give up unless they are as eager to win and were willing to match his offer!

That's my decision and mine alone - to prevent the embarrassment of voting for yourself, nothing to do with S&2V, though I do feel people are protesting too much, but hey Big Brother has a long memory and recalls certain cliqueish behaviour amongst these protesters in their voting patterns earlier in the competition. The final - winner/runner up - poll will be public.

I don't mind losing a fair and square battle or challenge of any kind, However i hate losing to bribery or cheating above all else.

Im also sure that all the BB Housemates would prefer the "embarrassment" as you put it of voting for themselves opposed to losing to a vote that has a been rigged due to the promise of a cash payment?

I felt that more people would be likely to vote if it were private as well. There's been enough public voting up and down and that gone on to afford people a little privacy in their choices - why should people be criticised? Even if he gets through to the final then it's fairly clear that some are advocating a backlash anyway. I think people are taking things a little too seriously now, as everyone was only too fond of telling me - IT'S A GAME ON AN INTERNET FORUM!

It is indeed a game, but why bother if all we are doing is playing it out for S&2V to win, because he has offered the Zone money, Whats the point? Its not about taking things seriously its about playing fair, if there is nothing to hide then make the run in a public vote thats all im asking.

I think the votes should be public from now on but, it's not my game.

It is indeed a game, but why bother if all we are doing is playing it out for S&2V to win, because he has offered the Zone money, Whats the point? Its not about taking things seriously its about playing fair, if there is nothing to hide then make the run in a public vote thats all im asking.

I absolutely see your point but, from my perspective and stepping aside from my current mantle, do you think I honestly enjoy seeing the same names week in, week out, whatever the competition voting against me? This, to me, gives people the ability to vote for themselves, the mods to vote according to their actual preferences and fellow forum users, heck, even BB the right to vote without being berated.

I really don't think it matters at this stage, it was always the intention to make the final itself public.

Back