• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Taylor or Crowther?

I’m a Taylor super fan, he’s been the player of the season so far easily!

However, Crowther has been massively impressive, he gets better and better each game. He has captain attributes and will 100% be a captain at the club if we manage to hang onto him.

A really hard question. I’d like to see them bother playing together but not sure who I would sacrifice. I can think of worse dilemmas to have!

In my humble opinion Kensdale is our best player
Completely agree. One of the first names on the teamsheet for me if he’s fit. Would have to be Crowther, Kensdale and Ralph/Taylor in my opinion. Crowther has been absolute class.

Crowther has already established himself as one of the first names on the team sheet for me. What a signing. Happy to see Taylor fight for a place back in the midfield tbh I’m sure he can bring his a game into that area of the park like he did at the back.

does any team play with 2 center halfs Maybe Crowther should not be deopped .But can taylor play next to him .What a double acxt .

Crowther is playing like he's been in the team all season and looks too good for NL. Barry Fry was at the game on Tuesday. A Posh bid in close season?

Taylor has been excellent at CB and gives you a good headache back there for now.

Kensdale and Crowther could both easily be snapped up in the summer so the headache potentially won't last long.

To answer the question, Crowther. As amazing as Taylor has been for us there he isn't a young Centre Back that could probably go and play much higher he is very much a player that has found his best position for us due to hard times.

Despite the glut of talent in Taylor, Crowther and Kensdale, we are short of a left sided CB. The loss of Lomas adds to this. Ralph has played well but never completes an entire season and that leaves us with right footed options when he is out. It also reduces the option of playing a flat back four.

Back