• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

danburyshrimper

Manager
Having seen the wheels well + truly come off what was becoming one of our best ever seasons , i propose that Uncle Ron plays Santa + treats the lads to a few events in order to restore team spirit to its previous high levels... We've got another week til our next match so perfect time for some male bonding ....

How about these for starters ... ?

Ryder Cup style golf tournament .... Europe vs USA ( good luck Jemal )

Paintball ... Jedi's vs non Jedi's

Fox Hunting ... Give Bilel a 10 minute head start , then as soon as Gilbert blows his bugle , let the chase begin...

Pin the tail on the donkey ... invite Drewe Broughton back for goal scoring advice to our strikers

Yoga workout ... especially for Mark Phillips to keep him supple for the whole season

Go Karting ...to find out whats happened to the engine of our midfield

Trip to Alcatrez ... mainly for Sawyer, Hall , Mohsni , Johnson

Catwalk Model Show ...well apparantly our team has turned into posing , pouting , self centred superstars

Murder/Mystery weekend ... Whodunnit ? oh well, just blame Bilel

Curry / Comedy Night ... lets get back to that red hot winning run + put a smile back on our faces

Day at Alton Towers ...to continue the ups & downs of our rollercoaster season

any others ...?

Honestly I don't think I've laughed so much since the last time I had a hangover and couldn't move for the whole day.

Wine tasting - so the lads can get right ****ed up!

:Worthy:

Trip to Alcatrez ... mainly for Sawyer, Hall , Mohsni , Johnson
Dunno about Alcatraz, but can arrange Chelmsford quite easily!

How about a

Spa Break ...a chance for some Garra Rufa fish nibbling them rather than the back biting that's been going on

or
Polo training ...a chance to show how hoof ball really works

Social Networking For Beginners

A great opportunity to see the best way to use the many public facing social networking sites and an opportunity to learn the "lock" feature and also how best to talk about fellow colleagues should you wish for your comments to remain in the public domain.

:sick::sick::sick:
Social Networking For Beginners

A great opportunity to see the best way to use the many public facing social networking sites and an opportunity to learn the "lock" feature and also how best to talk about fellow colleagues should you wish for your comments to remain in the public domain.

I think a trip to Braintree Town match should be enough. You wanna be playing this bunch next season?

Back