• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team for Saturday ..... (plus bench)

For me its got to be -

Mildy

Franny Clarkey Sankofa Barrett

Walker Moose Bails Scannell

Revell Barnard

Joyce Herd Grant O' Keefe Furlong

Do we not feel that, for a league game, either Foran or Harrold may be on the bench (and poss both)? I mean they did both play in the CCC and they have to be better than untried youth teamers.

Or has the club stated they will play no part whatsoever?

I firmly believe Foran will be on the bench at the very least, and possibly on the left wing depending on how injuries work out. I don't think his time here is up yet.

Right the team has to be...

mildenhall

francis clarke sankofa barrett

scannell moussa bailey foran

walker barnard

subs: joyce, revell, furlong, grant, herd

Mildenhall

Sankofa
Clarke
Barrett
Francis

Scannell
Bailey
Moussa
Walker

Furlong
Barnard

Bench
Joyce, Herd, O'Keefe, Revell, Foran

I firmly believe Foran will be on the bench at the very least, and possibly on the left wing depending on how injuries work out. I don't think his time here is up yet.

I think you are wrong there. We will have to have half the team missing before they play Foran. Oh we have? :stunned: But we'll find out Saturday.

I was going to say that Foran knows how to play on the left side of midfield so maybe he might feature on saturday

Do we not feel that, for a league game, either Foran or Harrold may be on the bench (and poss both)? I mean they did both play in the CCC and they have to be better than untried youth teamers.

According to the squad number list, Ademeno who may make the bench has not got a number along with lokando becuase they might be going out on loan. The same applies to Masters but he has a number. O keefe has a number although he's a 2nd year scholar. The development players, Thurlbourne, Lindie, Forshaw and Henry have no numbers either, mainly because they are unlikely to make to 16 squad this season. However Foran and Harrold, both rumoured to never be allowed to play for us again have been given 20 and 22 respectivly. I wonder why? Maybe they do have a part to play this season, unless a decent transfer fee is offered for them.

I hope your wrong, and I think you will be on this.

Surely, if Foran was going to be on the bench or even start on saturday he would have played a part Vs Wycombe, even if it was only as a sub. Instead, like Harrold, his been named in the Southend XI sides, which is basically the youth team, Masters, Harrold and Foran.

I see it as:

Mildenhall

Francis
Clarke
Sankofa
Barrett

Scannell
Bailey
Moussa
Walker

Furlong
Barnard

Subs:

Joyce, Herd, O'Keefe, Revell, Forshaw.

Thats assuming nobody else is brought in before the weekend. Fingers crossed Tilson gets a left back sorted, along with Grant. Then we can look to boost the numbers, partically in midfield, from the loan signings. Priority number 1 needs to be a left winger.

I think theres a chance Foran may be given a chance on the bench.

Scored a couple of goals when he's played a few pre season games although against U18 teams.

Foran deserves another chance but think he will be used as a winger is he does.

Harrold could possibly be on the bench in the Carling Cup game.

Cant really understand what happened with him. He played well for us in the Championship scored a few decent goals and just looks to have had his confidence shattered in the past year or so.

Mildenhall

Franny Sanfoka Clarke Bazza

Walker Bailey Grant Moose

Barnard Furlong

Subs: Joyce, Herd, Revell, Scannell, O'Keefe

If Scannell is fit he will start. Grant will play instead of Moussa. Hopefully Harding at left back.

Mildy

Francis
Barrett
Clarke
Harding (if signs)/Herd

Scanner
Moose
Bailey
Walker

Barney
Furlong

subs: Joyce, Sankofa, Grant, O'Keefe, Revell.

I want to see a left-back playing at left-back, so if we don't get someone in I'm up for giving Johnny Herd a chance there until we do.

My team for Saturday

Mildenhall

Francis Clarke Barrett Harding

Scannell Bailey Moussa Betsy

Furlong Barnard

Subs: Joyce, Sankofa, Grant, Walker, Revell

Actually, that doesn't look to bad does it?

My team for Saturday

Mildenhall

Francis Clarke Barrett Harding

Scannell Bailey Moussa Betsy

Furlong Barnard

Subs: Joyce, Sankofa, Grant, Walker, Revell

Actually, that doesn't look to bad does it?

Think that's bang on the money. Looks pretty damn good to me, enough to give Peterboro' a roasting. UTB!

Back