• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I see everyones team includes Spicer but theres no announcement about him signing yet.

Whats the latest we can actualy sign him so he is registered to play tomorrow?

I believe all paperwork for transfers had to be completed by midday today.

This may be different for loans and the signing of unattached players. Can anyone confirm?

Whose out injured then?

Cresswell
Corr
Timlin
Harris
Tomlin

Hurst and Freddy aren't 100% either.

Martin won't be used if he's being allowed to leave. Hall is unsettled and Mohsni isn't around any more.

7 possible absentee's due to injuries. 2 players not being used due their impending departure. 9 players potentially unavailable. Leaving us with 11. Two of which are goalkeepers.

Belford
Bentley
Barker
Prosser
Ferdinand
Hall
Benyon
Straker
Leonard
Clohessy
Phillips

Expect to see some youths on the bench.

Na we got enough wingers to not play straker out of position surely

This is Luggy youre talking about, he played Christian Dailly at right wing in one game last season. Wouldnt be surprised if we have 7 defenders on the pitch tomorrow.

Belford
clohessey phillips barker straker

hurst ferdinand leonard Hall
eastwood tomlin
I'd go with this team too, maybe consider Woodyard with Kane as they played in youth/reserves together in the middle. Why sign Hurst if you don't play him (a question David Martin must be thinking). Fred might be worth asking for who he'd prefer to play alongside him; might be interesting.

I'd go with this team too, maybe consider Woodyard with Kane as they played in youth/reserves together in the middle. Why sign Hurst if you don't play him (a question David Martin must be thinking). Fred might be worth asking for who he'd prefer to play alongside him; might be interesting.

Wrong ! Kane played at CB behind Alex

this is what "I" would do

Belford

Sean , Philips, Barker , prosser

Leonard , Kane , Straker

Tomlin , eastwood , Hall

:unsure:

or something like that :'( WERE GONNA LOSE !!!!

Belford
Clohessy Phillips Cresswell Prosser
Leonard Kane Hurst
Tomlin Eastwood Hall​

Would be very surprised if we signed a striker, and it wont be today,

At best we will sign Spicer today and he will play with Ferdinand.

Well 50% aint bad.

Belford
Cohessy Phillips Barker Straker
Hall Spicer Ferdinand Hurst
Eastwood Benyon (if Harris still injured)

Belford, Clohessey, Phillips, Barker, Straker, Leonard, Spicer, Ferdinand, Hall, Eastwood, Harris (if fit) or Benyon.

Back