• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team line up

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ May 13 2005,11:22)]bye bye adams

168-9

6 wickets for louw
Yep... proof that Kolpak is bad for your health...

sad.gif

Surely they'll enforce the follow on with us this far behind...? I just hope this is the sporting ying-yang thing going on. It's just a shame that neither Lincolnshire nor Cheshire play County Cricket...

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2005,11:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ May 13 2005,11:22)]bye bye adams

168-9

6 wickets for louw
Yep... proof that Kolpak is bad for your health...

sad.gif

Surely they'll enforce the follow on with us this far behind...?  I just hope this is the sporting ying-yang thing going on.  It's just a shame that neither Lincolnshire nor Cheshire play County Cricket...

Matt
we are indeed following on!

14/1 - Jefferson has already fallen to Louw... Sounds a lot like J Louw for Northants today, J Lowe for Northampton on Sunday...?

Eek!

ghostface.gif

Matt

i decided against posting when i saw the fow.

not very happy. cant be much motivation to chase down so many runs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ May 13 2005,13:49)]Minor blemish this game.  Starting my rain dance now!!
The good news is we are now 161-1, Cook and Bopara have both passed 50, the bad news is we are still over 200 behind.

255-2.

Flower's in with the centurian Cook. 119 behind. All we can hope for tomorrow is some lovely rain to really ruin things. We still have a realistic chance of getting a draw but it would involve batting for at least half the day tomorrow and trying to get a 150/200 lead. In an ideal world it will rain for 24 hours but i can't see that happening!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 14 2005,17:42)]Brilliant draw. Phillips got just 2 runs from nearly 40 balls as we saw out the day ...
andy flower 142 from 330 balls
alistair cook 195 from 416 balls

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ May 14 2005,18:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 14 2005,17:42)]Brilliant draw. Phillips got just 2 runs from nearly 40 balls as we saw out the day ...
andy flower 142 from 330 balls
alistair cook 195 from 416 balls
Did you play on Saturday ?

Back