• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Teams coming up from NL South and North..

not an unfair assessment at all. A few good chances but too many over hit long hopeful balls. Game improved as the players tired as more space became available. Even the bath manager turned round and apologised during the second half which was largely a non event. Its all about opinions, but the five of us there were glad when it was over. As for this level, ive watched quite a few Chelmsford games and also Billericay (level below). Chelmsford play some good stuff as do Billericay although they benefit from the astro
They have only the 8th best home record in the league but only runaway winners Hornchurch have won more away games. Need an unlikely favour from a wretched Concord side to sneak into a playoff position which looked assured a month or two back.

So the Chelmsford game against Braintree this Saturday is a sellout not sure what the numbers are but apparently Braintree got around 660 tickets

So the Chelmsford game against Braintree this Saturday is a sellout not sure what the numbers are but apparently Braintree got around 660 tickets
Last time I checked, the capacity of Melbourne was 3,200 if they have all their temporary bits and pieces they use inside the track available. They'll have to up the capacity to 4,000 if they win the play-offs.

Yes, is a sell out, thankfully I managed to get a ticket. There will be segregation with Braintree fans housed opposite the main stand, there are only about 120 seats over there though, maybe they will also have access to standing area behind the goal also.
It would be a logistical nightmare if we were playing there next season.

That takes me back - it was a bus ride from Bath to Twerton Park back in February '89, as I recall. A rainy afternoon on an open terrace. 0-0 draw but we had a David Crown 20 yard free-kick cracker disallowed as (I think it was) Nicky Smith was ruled offside.
I rememeber that i was 17 and jumped up when we scored that free kick then as you say was chalked off ..and i was in main stand surronded by rovers fans

Back