• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tes out of Saturday

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
Tes out

Bo**ocks sums it up quite nicely.

Fredy, your time has come.
tounge.gif

great we let drew go, dudfield out now tes. tilly isnt hoping to get one of the celebrity strikers in from the match is he ?

And another huge thank you to Darryl Flahavan for getting sent off and helping Tes pick up an injury whilst between the sticks when he should have been up front...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Oct. 14 2004,17:33)]And another huge thank you to Darryl Flahavan for getting sent off and helping Tes pick up an injury whilst between the sticks when he should have been up front...
I dont like the short-assed muppet much as it is, so dont make it even worse Mr Craven. I wonder who's gunna be upfront on Saturday? Oh yea, the only 2 strikers we have at the club, Gray and Eastwood against one of the best defence's in the league. Time for Fredy to show what he's got. Here's hoping.

Kev

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Oct. 14 2004,18:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Oct. 14 2004,17:33)]And another huge thank you to Darryl Flahavan for getting sent off and helping Tes pick up an injury whilst between the sticks when he should have been up front...
I dont like the short-assed muppet much as it is, so dont make it even worse Mr Craven. I wonder who's gunna be upfront on Saturday? Oh yea, the only 2 strikers we have at the club, Gray and Eastwood against one of the best defence's in the league. Time for Fredy to show what he's got. Here's hoping.

Kev

cool.gif
you decided to jump aboard the SUFC roller coaster now stop moaning and ride it like a good boy.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Eastwood & Gray with Corbett on the bench, hey its not the end of the world.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Oct. 14 2004,17:43)]Eastwood & Gray with Corbett on the bench, hey its not the end of the world.
You dont understand, God isn't playing!! Poor old Chadded is gunna be gutted that Tes won't be playing in his last game for a while ...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Oct. 14 2004,18:43)]Eastwood & Gray with Corbett on the bench, hey its not the end of the world.
FM, will you stop being so positive !  
laugh.gif

How many goals has Eastwood got to score on Saturday to overtake Drewe's career league scoring tally for SUFC ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Oct. 14 2004,18:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Oct. 14 2004,17:43)]Eastwood & Gray with Corbett on the bench, hey its not the end of the world.
You dont understand, God isn't playing!! Poor old Chadded is gunna be gutted that Tes won't be playing in his last game for a while ...

laugh.gif
I can't say im devastated, he was playing well but hopefully Eastwood can do a job for us.

I thought uv be devastated too Kev ?

I see the Eastwood situation as very much a lose-lose one.

If he does well and scores a fair few goals, then his price tag will rise even higher and the likes of Swindon will be more prepared/able to spend it on him. Fredy seem's a very optimistic person and the type of character who want's to play at the highest level possible and fair play to him. P'haps the fact he's a local boy could influence his decision but if he scores a few goals and impresses then i can see a fee of about £30-50,000 being forked out.

If he does badly, we suffer, he suffers and Grays suffer. There is going to be alot of pressure on him to perform on Saturday and if he does well and scores, the whole of the country will probably see it due to the attention we have had this week.

I'd like to see Tes play, he's been excellent in the past few games and he and Gray looked like the best partnership we've had so far this season after the first 44 minutes on Friday.

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If he does well and scores a fair few goals, then his price tag will rise even higher and the likes of Swindon will be more prepared/able to spend it on him. Fredy seem's a very optimistic person and the type of character who want's to play at the highest level possible and fair play to him. P'haps the fact he's a local boy could influence his decision but if he scores a few goals and impresses then i can see a fee of about £30-50,000 being forked out.

Well apparently, Gray's turned down a bid in the region of £100K from Northampton.

Like I've said before, IF Fredy impresses whilst down at the Hall the only way we'd be able to keep him would be an extended loan. The likes of Swidon, Northampton and Charlton will simply outbid us for the fella. So lets hope he has a fantastic loan spell with us and launches the Club up the table.

£100,000? Jeez. He must be good then. Oh, hang on, it's N'ton tabling the bid, i'll take that back. There is no chance Southend would offer £100,00 for him ...

Kev

You best get ya coat..

Thats what the Grays fan reported on here not to long ago.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If he does well and scores a fair few goals, then his price tag will rise even higher and the likes of Swindon will be more prepared/able to spend it on him. Fredy seem's a very optimistic person and the type of character who want's to play at the highest level possible and fair play to him. P'haps the fact he's a local boy could influence his decision but if he scores a few goals and impresses then i can see a fee of about £30-50,000 being forked out

That sounds like a win to me if he impresses and bags a few goals in the process.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And another huge thank you to Darryl Flahavan for getting sent off and helping Tes pick up an injury whilst between the sticks when he should have been up front...
Agreed!!!

Also on the other hand Bramble being out maybe a good thing when looked on In the right view this gives Eastwood a chance to shine and hopefuly bag a few!

For the first time in along time I feel that whoever pulls on the Blues shirt on Saturday they will do a good job for us. Success builds confidence and confidence yields success. I dont think the Mighty Blues have much to fear against any side in the division and Swansea are no exception. Indeed, whilst the Swans take a close prematch look at our supposed weeknesses ( keeper and striker problems ), they may well overlook our strengths. Courage and commitment. Thats not to overlook our good level of ability either. We currently boast a team of footballers, capable and competitive.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ Oct. 14 2004,21:52)]For the first time in along time I feel that whoever pulls on the Blues shirt on Saturday they will do a good job for us. Success builds confidence and confidence yields success. I dont think the Mighty Blues have much to fear against any side in the division and Swansea are no exception. Indeed, whilst the Swans take a close prematch look at our supposed weeknesses ( keeper and striker problems ), they may well overlook our strengths. Courage and commitment. Thats not to overlook our good level of ability either. We currently boast a team of footballers, capable and competitive.
Well said that man...  
wink.gif

Having read FM13's "Swans Defensive Woes" link, got me to thinking that maybe we could win on Saturday, but the implications are that their enforced changes will make that task even harder. Tilson would have had the Swansea team that beat Mansfield watched last week... but it's not the same team now and Tilson may need a different approach! however, with injuries and suspensions affecting us already, I suspect it will be "noses to the grindstone" and another tension filled 90 minutes of football.

TBH, I can't make any kind of realistic prediction for this game as there are so many permiables. I just hope they have a bad day at the office and not us!

C'MON!  
blues.gif

Back