• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The answer to all this doom and gloom

Is to sign one or more of the following in the Jan transfer window:

1. Teddy Sherringham (still not g'teed of regular play at WHU)

2. Chris Powell (finding life a bit hard now in the Premiership)

3. Stan (free agent, complete gamble, but what have we to lose now?)

They would all be great signings for morale and that would spill over to the rest. From what I have seen this season the opposition are largely poor so it just takes the motivation and a bit of running into space and the team could still be transformed into winners.

Supplement with just one or maybe two other loan signings and away we go.

Freddie might go in Jan but at the mo I can't see that will be a great loss. The cash could surely be used to attract a half decent striker who is eager and up for the effort we now need.

I for one have not given up yet

Oh, and Moyet on at every half time to sing Blue for the rest of the season.

Easy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Shrimper @ Dec. 03 2006,19:08)]Oh, and Moyet on at every half time to sing Blue for the rest of the season.
By far THE best reccomendation I have heard on here in weeks
smile.gif
*claps*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Shrimper @ Dec. 03 2006,19:08)]Is to sign one or more of the following in the Jan transfer window:

They would all be great signings for morale and that would spill over to the rest. From what I have seen this season the opposition are largely poor so it just takes the motivation and a bit of running into space and the team could still be transformed into winners.

Freddie might go in Jan but at the mo I can't see that will be a great loss. The cash could surely be used to attract a half decent striker who is eager and up for the effort we now need.

Easy
This is Tilly we're talking about.

We'll probably sign someone on loan last minute, and then Tilly or Brush will again come out with the usual spiel about it's hard to get anyone at this time of year etc, and no one wants to let their players go.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Shrimper @ Dec. 03 2006,19:08)]Is to sign one or more of the following in the Jan transfer window:

Easy
good ideas.. good post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ARSE!! @ Dec. 03 2006,19:45)]Dreamland
not so..

i think they are feesible..

Back