• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2023

Rolling results page

Avi Sharma & @TrueBlue

Bradley Johnson & @Supershrimper

Dani Donovan & @RHB

Denisha Kaur Bharj & @OldBlueLady:Angry::Sad:

Emma Browne & @SupaBlues :Angry::Sad:

Gregory Ebbs & @Tangled up in Blue :Angry: :Sad:

Joseph Phillips & @Chrisb

Kevin D’Arcy & @Cricko :Angry: :Sad:

Mark Moseley & @SupaBlues’ missus

Marnie Swindells & @BILLERICAY BLUE’s missus

Megan Hornby & @Amwell Blue

Reece Donnelly & @The Big Dady

Rochelle Anthony & @RHB’s missus

Shannon Martin & @Tinks

Shazia Hussain & @jackj13 :Angry: :Sad:

Simba Rwambiwa & @Kenny

Sohail Chowdhary & @Cricko

Victoria Goulbourne & @BILLERICAY BLUE

Last edited:
Must admit I quite enjoed Episode 1,(Sorry SupaBlues).Rather looks like the "Baroness" favourrs my candidate.Dunno if that's a good thing or not.Will have to wait and see I suppose. :Winking:

Thought it was quite a good show actually.Also that my guy was unlucky too bow out.Too nice for his own good I suppose. :Winking:

They needed more cannon based tasks for him to excel in.

They made it a thing about Claude bieng back this season, he did 1 episode and then was written off in 1 line of exposition last week, I guess until interviews.

They needed more cannon based tasks for him to excel in.

They made it a thing about Claude bieng back this season, he did 1 episode and then was written off in 1 line of exposition last week, I guess until interviews.
Yeah dunno if you saw You're Fired aferwards on BBC2 but he came across as way too nice to suceed on the show.

It freaks me out how much Mark Molesley even has a passing resemblance to....Mark Molesley
He really does! I had to check on t'interweb to make sure it wasn't really him!

I really dislike Victoria, she seems very bitchy and inclined to keep bitching if the group doesn't go with what she wants. She'd look better without the lip fillers too!

That Scottish bloke with the round glasses 🤓 looks like Harry potters accountant.

Anyway I’m struggling to watch it this year, the bbc treat the audience like mugs with silly background music and cut video to make it look like there was a silence or something like that, not to mention thinking we are foolish enough to think sugars board room is top floor of Canary Wharf when it’s in a unit in Brentwood! They even designed the set of the boardroom with a slanted wall to try convince views they are sitting in the cone/pyramid right at the top of the wharf!

Shows gone way down hill from the first few seasons plus seems just to be all young adults, don’t think anybody is over 35.

Side note did you notice that in the last task just gone with the cartoon the industry experts used the set of dragons den, well at least the old one with the stairs rather than a fake lift.

Christ I’m miserable this morning! 😂

My guy was PM the Asian lad and he was a wet lettuce managing, in fact none of them I would trust to run a bath!

Lastly (I will shut up now) why do they get a call at like 4am and have to be ready in 20 mins?! Also when Sugar went to the house one of the contestants is like “on your feet guys” he ain’t royalty ffs

I’m going for a lay down 😂

He really does! I had to check on t'interweb to make sure it wasn't really him!

I really dislike Victoria, she seems very bitchy and inclined to keep bitching if the group doesn't go with what she wants. She'd look better without the lip fillers too!
HAHHA my wife Samantha said the same about the lip fillers, looks like she’s be stung by a wasp on one side of the top lip, I think when she wears gloss it looks worse

My guy was PM the Asian lad and he was a wet lettuce managing, in fact none of them I would trust to run a bath!

Whenever the camera has been on him the first few weeks, his facial expressions have been gold. He must be useless at poker .

Back