• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2023

Thought Denisha was unlucky actually, on another week, either of the other two could have gone.

Rolling results page

Avi Sharma & @TrueBlue

Bradley Johnson & @Supershrimper

Dani Donovan & @RHB

Denisha Kaur Bharj & @OldBlueLady:Angry::Sad:

Emma Browne & @SupaBlues :Angry::Sad:

Gregory Ebbs & @Tangled up in Blue :Angry: :Sad:

Joseph Phillips & @Chrisb :Angry: :ROFL:

Kevin D’Arcy & @Cricko :Angry: :Sad:

Mark Moseley & @SupaBlues’ missus

Marnie Swindells & @BILLERICAY BLUE’s missus

Megan Hornby & @Amwell Blue

Reece Donnelly & @The Big Dady:Angry::Sad:

Rochelle Anthony & @RHB’s missus

Shannon Martin & @Tinks :Angry::Sad:

Shazia Hussain & @jackj13 :Angry: :Sad:

Simba Rwambiwa & @Kenny

Sohail Chowdhary & @Cricko :Angry::Sad:

Victoria Goulbourne & @BILLERICAY BLUE

Last edited:
That’s been coming! Sounded like Lord Sugar was giving me some hope but then when back to her to fire her 😂

Whole design team was crap. Took a good idea from Bradley with the Caf-E Rider brand name idea and ended up with something that a 10 year old may have produced if you let them loose on clipart in MS Word.

Not the same show from a few years ago with more reject love Island types appearing.

Whole design team was crap. Took a good idea from Bradley with the Caf-E Rider brand name idea and ended up with something that a 10 year old may have produced if you let them loose on clipart in MS Word.

Not the same show from a few years ago with more reject love Island types appearing.
Forgot to watch yesterday's show.Another sign that it's not as good as it used to be perhaps.

Binge watched the first lot of episodes after returning from Oz ...... Jesus, yet again they've found another new level of incompetent morons!

Defo gone downhill ... Sugar now making too many jokes in the boardroom. It's cringe beyond belief... they are not in fear like they used to be. And Karen ...., stuck up cow, totally gets on my wick!

Forgot to watch yesterday's show.Another sign that it's not as good as it used to be perhaps.
Really wish I could go back and watch it from the beginning, season 1. I started watching when the investor Tom won and other than Ricky Martin and Mark Wright the rest since then have been poor winners

Where do they find these people from!
some of the moments are cringeworthy

The demographic of participants has steadily gotten younger and younger, which hasn't helped the overall quality.

Having contestants in their early 30's would surely result in people being a bit more savvy in their life experience, which would hopefully result in oh......I don't know, actually making it clear on branding that your bikes are electric and don't produce any emissions at all!

The last couple of weeks I thought the contestants that were fired were a bit unlucky but this was definitely the right choice.

Back