• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2024

I'll take a candidate. I note 2 doctors in it this year. Could it be that it the candidates might have a bit more common sense than previous years.
Turns out one of the doctors has posted controversial comments already. There was me thinking a doctor could be respected even if your unable to understand their handwriting.

2024 ShrimperZone - The Apprentice sweepstake Horses and riders

Good luck all

🐴 Amina Khan 🏇
@Kenny 🔲

🐴 Dr Asif Munaf 🏇@OldBlueLady 🔲

🐴 Flo Edwards 🏇@TrueBlue 🔲

🐴 Foluso Falade 🏇@Cricko 🔲

🐴 Jack Davies 🏇@jackj13 🔲

🐴 Maura Rath 🏇@Supernaut 🔲

🐴 Noor Bouziane 🏇@SupaBlues 🔲

🐴 Oliver Medforth 🏇@Amwell Blue 🟥

🐴 Onyeka Nweze 🏇@Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset 🔲

🐴 Paul Bowen 🏇@RHB 🟥

🐴 Dr Paul Midha 🏇@Amwell Blue 🔲

🐴 Phil Turner 🏇 @Tangled up in Blue 🔲

🐴 Rachel Woolford 🏇@Chrisb 🔲

🐴 Raj Chohan 🏇@Supershrimper 🔲

🐴 Sam Saadet 🏇@SupaBlues 🔲

🐴 Steve Darken 🏇@Tinks 🔲

🐴 Tre Lowe 🏇@BILLERICAY BLUE 🔲

🐴 Virdi Singh Mazaria 🏇@ESG 🔲

When your square turns red 🟥 your horse has been humanely shot!☠️

Last edited by a moderator:
See Tribal Chief's made a rather critical post in this thread of The Apprentice..FWIW I didn't disageee with what he said (only perhaps the manner in which it was expressed.Personally,as a former teacher of Biz English.I've always found the Apprentice to be great fun.Don't think anyone really takes it seriously.That said ,I've often wondered what my younger brother (not Rob Noxious but the other one not on SZ)thinks of it.I'm sure like Tribal Chief ,he's not a fan.Then again he used to be a Merchant Banker ,then an Investment Banker before finally ending up as a Venture Capitalist..Perhaprs the moral is don't take the programme too seriously. :Winking:

Last edited:
A few months ago I was set a challenge to generate the new series of Apprentice using various AI tools.

Such are the predictable tropes of the candidates, it actually did a good job.

And mine wears a pink tie. I thought that colour died whilst I was still working.

p0h6jkb2.jpg

Quite enjoyed the first show last night.My rider Phil (nice to have a namesake in the programme)doesn't look like a winner but he should safeguard my investment- ahem for a bit!

I didn't get value for money from Ollie. I insist on a refund. FACT end of

Back