• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2024

2024 ShrimperZone - The Apprentice sweepstake Horses and riders

🐴 Amina Khan 🏇
@Kenny 🟥

🐴 Dr Asif Munaf 🏇@OldBlueLady 🟥

🐴 Flo Edwards 🏇@TrueBlue 🔲

🐴 Foluso Falade 🏇@Cricko 🔲

🐴 Jack Davies 🏇@jackj13 🟥

🐴 Maura Rath 🏇@Supernaut 🔲

🐴 Noor Bouziane 🏇@SupaBlues 🔲

🐴 Oliver Medforth 🏇@Amwell Blue 🟥

🐴 Onyeka Nweze 🏇@Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset 🟥

🐴 Paul Bowen 🏇@RHB 🟥

🐴 Dr Paul Midha 🏇@Amwell Blue 🔲

🐴 Phil Turner 🏇 @Tangled up in Blue 🔲

🐴 Rachel Woolford 🏇@Chrisb 🔲

🐴 Raj Chohan 🏇@Supershrimper 🔲

🐴 Sam Saadet 🏇@SupaBlues 🟥

🐴 Steve Darken 🏇@Tinks 🔲

🐴 Tre Lowe 🏇@BILLERICAY BLUE 🔲

🐴 Virdi Singh Mazaria 🏇@ESG 🔲

When your square turns red 🟥 your horse has been humanely shot!☠️

Last edited:
I can't believe that they didn't seem to know what Jersey Royals are - one of my favourite foods ! Guess it's an age thing.

Thought i'd got away with it for a little while but was fairly obvious there was going to be a double. They're all not great are they!

The teams will be mixed up again next week, which is a good thing - I can only see 1 possible winner on the losing team last night, whereas the other team are nearly all contenders.

This one cut deep, because of PayPal being banned in Thailand, I gave cash to Yorkshire Blue on boxing day pre-emptively to enter the 2024 sweep. Next year I'll send Luncheon Vochers or Postal Orders :Angry: (That wasn't the only reason I went back for Xmas!)

The teams will be mixed up again next week, which is a good thing - I can only see 1 possible winner on the losing team last night, whereas the other team are nearly all contenders.

Flo actually seems somewhat competent, especially at haggling. I can see her getting to the final. Also pulling for her because my Nan was a Flo, and that's not a name you see much anymore.

Onyeka? I think Phil has improved since his PM role. Felt Maura was lucky not to have received more criticism - her haggling skills weren't great and then she refused to let it go the way Jack stepped in.

I had liked her up to last night but she was absolutely bloody useless.

Foluso is a dark horse in this series, she's quietly getting on with things and influencing outcomes. Virdi was very lucky to stay last night.

Can't believe Phil didn't get fired last night! Personally, I thought all 3 should have gone. Maura odds on for next week, she's annoying!

Nice to have a polar bear with a willy on a box of cereal aimed at 6-8 year old kids! :Stunned:

Beggars belief how both Phil and Virdi (thought he was told last week not to direct any more videos?) are still there having not been on the winning team once. And Noor is coasting without actually doing anything on the other side.

Foluso still my prediction for winner at the moment.

1709884366699.png

Tre or Flo to win it.

How on earth Virdi has dodged another bullet? May as well just have a statue there.

Back