• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2024

2024 ShrimperZone - The Apprentice sweepstake Horses and riders

🐴 Amina Khan 🏇
@Kenny 🟥

🐴 Dr Asif Munaf 🏇@OldBlueLady 🟥

🐴 Flo Edwards 🏇@TrueBlue 🔲

🐴 Foluso Falade 🏇@Cricko 🔲

🐴 Jack Davies 🏇@jackj13 🟥

🐴 Maura Rath 🏇@Supernaut 🔲

🐴 Noor Bouziane 🏇@SupaBlues 🔲

🐴 Oliver Medforth 🏇@Amwell Blue 🟥

🐴 Onyeka Nweze 🏇@Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset 🟥

🐴 Paul Bowen 🏇@RHB 🟥

🐴 Dr Paul Midha 🏇@Amwell Blue 🔲

🐴 Phil Turner 🏇 @Tangled up in Blue 🔲

🐴 Rachel Woolford 🏇@Chrisb 🔲

🐴 Raj Chohan 🏇@Supershrimper 🔲

🐴 Sam Saadet 🏇@SupaBlues 🟥

🐴 Steve Darken 🏇@Tinks 🔲

🐴 Tre Lowe 🏇@BILLERICAY BLUE 🔲

🐴 Virdi Singh Mazaria 🏇@ESG 🟥

When your square turns red 🟥 your horse has been humanely shot!
☠️

Long overdue exit for Virdi, he wasn't the worst though. Maura hands down, was the worst participant last night - it was a travesty her team won!

Should have been Foluso. That said, as much as I like Verdi, he's a bit useless and LS was never going to forgive 7 consecutive defeats. Rachel, Flo and Tre way out in front in the leading pack I reckon.

Should have been Foluso. That said, as much as I like Verdi, he's a bit useless and LS was never going to forgive 7 consecutive defeats. Rachel, Flo and Tre way out in front in the leading pack I reckon.
I really like Foluso, last night was her first mistake, I thought Rachel should have split Phil and Virdi up with their record to be fair.

I really like Foluso, last night was her first mistake, I thought Rachel should have split Phil and Virdi up with their record to be fair.
Yeah, she's been fairly solid TBF and her previous record definitely saved her last night. I think Rachel should have put Tre on the selling team - Virdi would have been just as good as Tre at bringing the energy to the tour, but despite all his hubris Virdi is no salesman.

Only caught up with it late last night and kind of releaved my runner was finally put out of his misery.
Flo and Tre currently the front runners with Noor next to go. She says and does bugger all. No reflection on our own no 8.

Only caught up with it late last night and kind of releaved my runner was finally put out of his misery.
Flo and Tre currently the front runners with Noor next to go. She says and does bugger all. No reflection on our own no 8.
Agreed, still think Maura is next out the door though.

Flo and Tre definitely the outstanding ones so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: ESG
Flo and Tre are on the wrong programme. They are head and shoulders above the rest of them.

If its not those 2 in the final I'd be amazed (although personally hoping for my winnings Raj can pull a rabbit from somewhere)

Flo and Tre are on the wrong programme. They are head and shoulders above the rest of them.

If its not those 2 in the final I'd be amazed (although personally hoping for my winnings Raj can pull a rabbit from somewhere)
I think Raj is ok, she puts everything into a task unlike some of the others.

Reactions: ESG
Agreed, still think Maura is next out the door though.

Flo and Tre definitely the outstanding ones so far.
Think again!! At the start of each episode you see a clip of Maura and Raj doing the shopping channel task. Next week is the electric vehicle task, so they've both got at least 2 more weeks in the process.

Think again!! At the start of each episode you see a clip of Maura and Raj doing the shopping channel task. Next week is the electric vehicle task, so they've both got at least 2 more weeks in the process.
Oh wow, you've scrutinised more than me, lol! I have to say, I think she's awful!

I have not watched for the past 5 weeks so planning to catch up on Thursday and just to see if my guy was still in

2024 ShrimperZone - The Apprentice sweepstake Horses and riders

🐴 Amina Khan 🏇
@Kenny 🟥

🐴 Dr Asif Munaf 🏇@OldBlueLady 🟥

🐴 Flo Edwards 🏇@TrueBlue 🔲

🐴 Foluso Falade 🏇@Cricko 🔲

🐴 Jack Davies 🏇@jackj13 🟥

🐴 Maura Rath 🏇@Supernaut 🔲

🐴 Noor Bouziane 🏇@SupaBlues 🟥

🐴 Oliver Medforth 🏇@Amwell Blue 🟥

🐴 Onyeka Nweze 🏇@Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset 🟥

🐴 Paul Bowen 🏇@RHB 🟥

🐴 Dr Paul Midha 🏇@Amwell Blue 🔲

🐴 Phil Turner 🏇 @Tangled up in Blue 🔲

🐴 Rachel Woolford 🏇@Chrisb 🔲

🐴 Raj Chohan 🏇@Supershrimper 🔲

🐴 Sam Saadet 🏇@SupaBlues 🟥

🐴 Steve Darken 🏇@Tinks 🔲

🐴 Tre Lowe 🏇@BILLERICAY BLUE 🔲

🐴 Virdi Singh Mazaria 🏇@ESG 🟥

When your square turns red 🟥 your horse has been humanely shot!
☠️

Completely agree. Gone next week I reckon. As for tonight, Noor was among the most clear-cut firings I've ever seen on the show.
Oh absolutely. It was like she was signing her own death warrant throughout the task - totally out of her depth, whereas Maura, after her initial sulk at not being given PM again, was really good (I use that word loosely, she still annoyed me!).

Back