• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2024

Wow, Noor was delusional. No matter how many people industry experts etc told her that advert stunk, she was adamant it was good! I had a feeling she'd be gone before they even bothered with doing a final 3 in the boardroom.

Have just caught up on this. That has to be the easiest and most straight forward firing I've ever seen. Granted the logo looked like something my 5 year old would have come up with but the advert and then ducking the presentation sealed the nail in Noors coffin.

I'm counting 9 left with only two tasks left before the final 5 interviews. Could be a couple of double firings coming or a massacre.

My one fell at the 9th fence.

How the hell Phil has survived I don't know. Sir Alan must want to start earning a proper crust and getting some good returns from his dough and he is hoping Pies (If that's what Phil is selling) is his way to the top.

Wow! :Smile:

I thought Phil was going to be gone. Switch him onto the winning team and they lose - he's a proper Jonah! Raj was poor on that one though, but having said that, even Tre struggled on the other side in front of the camera.

I think LS respects Flo, she's honest and held her hands up but was never a serious contender to go on that. Maura was unlucky I thought, she was far better in front of camera than Raj. Felt it should have been Raj and Phil.

2024 ShrimperZone - The Apprentice sweepstake Horses and riders

🐴 Amina Khan 🏇
@Kenny 🟥

🐴 Dr Asif Munaf 🏇@OldBlueLady 🟥

🐴 Flo Edwards 🏇@TrueBlue 🔲

🐴 Foluso Falade 🏇@Cricko 🔲

🐴 Jack Davies 🏇@jackj13 🟥

🐴 Maura Rath 🏇@Supernaut 🟥

🐴 Noor Bouziane 🏇
@SupaBlues 🟥

🐴 Oliver Medforth 🏇@Amwell Blue 🟥

🐴 Onyeka Nweze 🏇@Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset 🟥

🐴 Paul Bowen 🏇@RHB 🟥

🐴 Dr Paul Midha 🏇@Amwell Blue 🔲

🐴 Phil Turner 🏇 @Tangled up in Blue 🔲

🐴 Rachel Woolford 🏇@Chrisb 🔲

🐴 Raj Chohan 🏇@Supershrimper 🟥

🐴 Sam Saadet 🏇
@SupaBlues 🟥

🐴 Steve Darken 🏇@Tinks 🔲

🐴 Tre Lowe 🏇@BILLERICAY BLUE 🔲

🐴 Virdi Singh Mazaria 🏇@ESG 🟥

When your square turns red 🟥 your horse has been humanely shot!
☠️

Last edited:
2024 ShrimperZone - The Apprentice sweepstake Horses and riders

🐴 Amina Khan 🏇
@Kenny 🟥

🐴 Dr Asif Munaf 🏇@OldBlueLady 🟥

🐴 Flo Edwards 🏇@TrueBlue 🔲

🐴 Foluso Falade 🏇@Cricko 🔲

🐴 Jack Davies 🏇@jackj13 🟥

🐴 Maura Rath 🏇@Supernaut 🟥

🐴 Noor Bouziane 🏇
@SupaBlues 🟥

🐴 Oliver Medforth 🏇@Amwell Blue 🟥

🐴 Onyeka Nweze 🏇@Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset 🟥

🐴 Paul Bowen 🏇@RHB 🟥

🐴 Dr Paul Midha 🏇@Amwell Blue 🔲

🐴 Phil Turner 🏇 @Tangled up in Blue 🔲

🐴 Rachel Woolford 🏇@Chrisb 🔲

🐴 Raj Chohan 🏇@Supershrimper 🟥

🐴 Sam Saadet 🏇
@SupaBlues 🟥

🐴 Steve Darken 🏇@Tinks 🟥

🐴 Tre Lowe 🏇
@BILLERICAY BLUE 🔲

🐴 Virdi Singh Mazaria 🏇@ESG 🟥

When your square turns red 🟥 your horse has been humanely shot!
☠️

Back