• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2024

Just caught up on the episode. Dear old Alan must be dreading he has to invest in one of these plebs.

I'm always confused when they quote for the food and its £60 a head. They get it down to £40 a head but the teams still have to cook it themselves. You'd think for that price the the chef would cook it.

Yes, I caught up with it last night, what a shambles - how the girls didn't get asked for full refunds when they put crumble on the fishcakes instead of breadcrumbs, I will never know. And if you're in Scotland, then surely you have to have a wee dram on offer?!

My lad is immensely dislikeable, by the way!

Just caught up on the episode. Dear old Alan must be dreading he has to invest in one of these plebs.

I'm always confused when they quote for the food and its £60 a head. They get it down to £40 a head but the teams still have to cook it themselves. You'd think for that price the the chef would cook it.
He’s dreading nothing, the bbc or said production company will be paying him more than the investment.

He wins whatever

I think mine will be following next week. Your bloke did deserve it this week though, cocky little bugger who got everything about their pitch wrong.
I can't bring myself to watch the program, so it's comforting to know that in addition to the pink tie, the bloke was a complete tosser that deserved his fate.

I can't bring myself to watch the program, so it's comforting to know that in addition to the pink tie, the bloke was a complete tosser that deserved his fate.
Most of the viewing is cringeworthy to be fair.
They may be “high flyers” in the chosen field but have nothing between the shoulders on common sense

2024 ShrimperZone - The Apprentice sweepstake Horses and riders

Good luck all

🐴 Amina Khan 🏇
@Kenny 🔲

🐴 Dr Asif Munaf 🏇@OldBlueLady 🟥

🐴 Flo Edwards 🏇@TrueBlue 🔲

🐴 Foluso Falade 🏇@Cricko 🔲

🐴 Jack Davies 🏇@jackj13 🔲

🐴 Maura Rath 🏇@Supernaut 🔲

🐴 Noor Bouziane 🏇@SupaBlues 🔲

🐴 Oliver Medforth 🏇@Amwell Blue 🟥

🐴 Onyeka Nweze 🏇@Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset 🔲

🐴 Paul Bowen 🏇@RHB 🟥

🐴 Dr Paul Midha 🏇@Amwell Blue 🔲

🐴 Phil Turner 🏇 @Tangled up in Blue 🔲

🐴 Rachel Woolford 🏇@Chrisb 🔲

🐴 Raj Chohan 🏇@Supershrimper 🔲

🐴 Sam Saadet 🏇@SupaBlues 🔲

🐴 Steve Darken 🏇@Tinks 🔲

🐴 Tre Lowe 🏇@BILLERICAY BLUE 🔲

🐴 Virdi Singh Mazaria 🏇@ESG 🔲

When your square turns red 🟥 your horse has been humanely shot!☠️

Last edited:
I reckon Steve, Flo and Tre are looking like the strong front runners so far but as we know, anything can happen on this show.

Reactions: ESG
After last weeks kitchen nightmare, I was surprised it was more cooking this week. I noted all of the guys team have facial hair, did nobody in the candidate house have a Mach3?

On the girls team, Flo was a more than solid negotiator and Raj was great at hustling for tips.

I couldn't see Asif surviving unless Sugs basically forced him to be PM next week....and sure enough that was his plea bargain. I can't unsee that he looks like the offspring of Jake Gyllenhall and Guy Fawkes.

Back