• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The BBC are looking to interview

On the Boardwalk

I have been asked to find 3 or 4 Southend fans to be filmed tomorrow for a Football Focus special on our game on Saturday. The person should be articulate and preferably able to be filmed in Southend, midday tomorrow but they are flexible with that. You will need to give a short opinion on what the derby means to you

PM for further details

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Mar. 01 2006,12:02)]PM sent
articulate, Ken!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Mar. 01 2006,12:26)]
[b said:
articulate, Ken!

laugh.gif
You interested? You are the sort of person they are looking for!! PM your e mail/phone numbers if so

Nothing Articulate about good ol' Ken J
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Mar. 01 2006,12:29)]Nothing Articulate about good ol' Ken J
laugh.gif
Ah, Mr Pot has joined us

You're looking rather black today, sir

[b said:
Quote[/b] (On the Boardwalk @ Mar. 01 2006,11:32)]I have been asked to find 3 or 4 Southend fans to be filmed tomorrow for a Football Focus special on our game on Saturday. The person should be articulate and preferably able to be filmed in Southend, midday tomorrow but they are flexible with that. You will need to give a short opinion on what the derby means to you

PM for further details
Flexible with which bit? Would the communication skills of neanderthal man interviewd in Glasgow at midnight friday be any good?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (On the Boardwalk @ Mar. 01 2006,12:28)]
[b said:
[b said:
articulate, Ken!

laugh.gif
You interested? You are the sort of person they are looking for!! PM your e mail/phone numbers if so
Would love to be alas, I'll be in London tomorrow noon.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Mar. 01 2006,12:40)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
articulate, Ken!

laugh.gif

sad.gif
Well, they are flexible on that bit, so if you are keen, PM your contact details and i'll pass them on and then they can decide if its a goer

[b said:
Quote[/b] (On the Boardwalk @ Mar. 01 2006,12:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Mar. 01 2006,12:40)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
articulate, Ken!

laugh.gif

sad.gif
Well, they are flexible on that bit, so if you are keen, PM your contact details and i'll pass them on and then they can decide if its a goer
done

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 01 2006,12:44)]ditto that

there must be some dole scrounging layabouts you could ask ( Angell Delight? )
biggrin.gif
Clearly you've been speaking to the "under the thumb" disgrace that is statski
laugh.gif

Just for the record chaps there's a very good reason why I'm not working at the moment (or refereeing) - but no I can't do it as I'm unavilable tomorrow afternoon (much as I'd like to
down.gif
).

[b said:

biggrin.gif
Come on be serious Leeboy, AD will just about be waking up at noon. He has a stressful life
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Draft Shrimper @ Mar. 01 2006,13:21)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Come on be serious Leeboy, AD will just about be waking up at noon. He has a stressful life  
tounge.gif
The secret to good humour is timing

You ain't got it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Draft Shrimper @ Mar. 01 2006,13:21)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
I'd have expected at least a little sympathy from you of all people Drafty
down.gif

You disgust me (even more so than normal
biggrin.gif
).........

Ok, does anyone know any lay-deez that would do this? Fairly attractive would be good so as to not put us in a bad light!!

Back