• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The BBC are looking to interview

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 01 2006,14:30)]The General has many girly attributes, I'm sure he'll help
biggrin.gif
Don't give up the day job

Comedy is an art form

Right, they have enough now (unless we can get a girl to do it).
You should hear within the next couple of hours I guess if they want you
Remember, You Shot, You Scored, You legged it on the pitch...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ Mar. 01 2006,12:34)]Flexible with which bit? Would the communication skills of neanderthal man interviewd in Glasgow at midnight friday be any good?
biggrin.gif
I would like to point out, this was and is by no means, me!!!
suspect.gif

Please find a girl - Napster and articulate don't seem to go together that well. Perhaps Leeboy, fresh after his "success" on the BBC Essex quiz a few months back should step in. God knows he looks attractive in a kilt !

Rubbish BBC. makes you wonder where your licence money goes. Celebrity Bingo Calling or some such crap

Have spoken to man from BBC and conformation is only minutes away. I shall try and burn a col u shirt on tape
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Mar. 01 2006,18:40)]Have spoken to man from BBC and conformation is only minutes away. I shall try and burn a col u shirt on tape
laugh.gif
Had confirmation. Will spend time tomorrow morning in make-up and then unleash my talents on the world.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Mar. 02 2006,13:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Mar. 02 2006,10:39)]Recording later today. Must dash , got to get into make-up.
200px-Clown_chili_peppers.jpg

McNasty?

rock.gif

biggrin.gif
anybody that know's ken.. will know that is most definitely.. him

and no CSJ didn't get the call up because he doesn't like Maher blah blah blah
wow.gif

Back