• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Blue Belles.

So, what's the alternative entertainment then. Someone trying to boot the ball through a hoop to win a car?

Good for them, I say.

They enjoy themselves and that's all that matters.

How about a youth club taking penalties like we used to have? That always went down well with the South Stand. Young kids scoring goals at Roots Hall, creating those memories and pushing their dream of playing for Southend.

It was great. We could actually talk to each other before the game and at half time.

I said the same. It was good to be able to talk rather than shout over a very distorted sound. Sometimes I wish they would just turn the volume down a little.

Always thought it was a little old fashioned and american tbh. But they seem to really enjoy it which is what matters really.

Could alternate and bring back the brass band tho. And the half time challenge was quite fun i thought.

How about a youth club taking penalties like we used to have? That always went down well with the South Stand. Young kids scoring goals at Roots Hall, creating those memories and pushing their dream of playing for Southend.

Could do that, as well.

HT is dull enough as it is and most people shuffle out of the stands anyway.

Having a few young people enjoying themselves in all weathers gets a thumbs up from me. Old hat or not.

I said the same. It was good to be able to talk rather than shout over a very distorted sound. Sometimes I wish they would just turn the volume down a little.

They also played 'My Sharona' at HT. It was like being jettisoned back to Arthur Rowley's days!

They also played 'My Sharona' at HT. It was like being jettisoned back to Arthur Rowley's days!
Did anyone else change the words to that song in their head to the YouTube thing going around about the Corona virus?

Just me I suspect...

I saw you and @lordlumpington yesterday but apologies I didn't get a chance to pop over as the 2nd half was about to start.

Hope life's treating you well.

I might be going next Saturday, so I'll try and catch up.

I saw you and @lordlumpington yesterday but apologies I didn't get a chance to pop over as the 2nd half was about to start.

Hope life's treating you well.

I might be going next Saturday, so I'll try and catch up.

No worries mate, yes, I'll be there as usual. Darren should be there as well, maybe have a post match beer?

Sounds good to me, mate. I'm juggling a few things as I have a show in the evening, but it could work. If so, definitely catch up.

Sounds good to me, mate. I'm juggling a few things as I have a show in the evening, but it could work. If so, definitely catch up.

Will be in Crafty Casks with FBM from about 3 o'clock today mate if you fancy a beer

Maybe in this "woke" age we should have an alternative? How about a group of Shrimperzone's finest bouncing around in their pants to hi-energy disco music? They could be called the Blue Bellends. Volunteers?

Back