• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Blue Voice - Song Tutorial Pt1 - ft TrueBlue

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
This will be the first of many song tutorials that TBV will be providing the fans with.

The aim is to increase awareness of the various chants being sang around RH on matchdays and also help those who haven't quite learned all the words to these chants yet.

We kick off with The Blue Voice anthem "Sing Up" HERE

Get learning people and lets get a few more of you singing it next game.

Last edited:
Nice work TrueBlue. It's already catching on quite nicely I thought, spreading slowly southwards from Block V.

:clap:

Maybe he could do one with the words to Barmy Army - which alot of people seemed to be having trouble with yesterday

We all follow the Southend,
Over land and sea (hate Col U),
On to victory (All together now....)

I would like to see this chant as a tutorial definately!

Last edited:
Over land and sea (and Col U),
On to victory (All together now....)

I would like to see this chant as a tutorial definately!

The words are

On to Victory!!!!
All together now
We all follow Southend
Over land and sea (hate* Col U)
We all follow the Southend
On to Victory
All together now

*I like to say hate but you can sing and. Which I don't get, because we don't follow them :unsure:

Scott well done mate!! If I didn't personally know Pavarotti I would give you some green and suggest X factor! Brilliant mate, I like what fans are trying to do for this club and am in massive support. I thought there might have been another verse but one thing at a time.

Good work to you and the others who helped.

The words are

On to Victory!!!!
All together now
We all follow Southend
Over land and sea (hate* Col U)
We all follow the Southend
On to Victory
All together now

*I like to say hate but you can sing and. Which I don't get, because we don't follow them :unsure:

Always confuses me aswell but i still say 'and' because it's supposed to mean col u arent on land or sea.

Well done Scott

Maybe we can get the East Stand Yellows/Blues to join in on Friday night :-) thats if u are not too ****ed by then :-)

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

myself id like to hear,

my old man said be a west ham fan
i said **** off bollocks your ****

To the tune of Aga doo

Leeeeeeeeeee Sawwwwyer, yer, yer
Heeee is a South-ender
Lee Sawyer, yer, yer,
He's our midfield playmaker,
To the left, to the right, that boy Sawyer runs all night,
He is fast