• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't worry i am bringing a whole lot of north american luck with me this year.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Do North Americans have luck?!
tounge.gif

Before anyone starts, it was a joke

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 03 2005,19:22)]That other part timer from Spain came over last year and look at the "luck" he brought with him.  
laugh.gif
Why do you think we ain't coming this year?!

WS

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ April 03 2005,14:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ April 03 2005,15:06)]Could you post the picture on here? I remember trying to carry my big flag when the game was over and it weighted a ton! Oh and I was very wet.  
laugh.gif
I had to get a train and coach back to Cheltenham from Birmingham. Got on the train at Shrewbury and some dozy cow said to me "Is it raining outside then?" I was drenched as anything!
You ever thought she may have been taking the ****..? mind you as it was a bird, probably not...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 03 2005,22:52)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ April 03 2005,15:06)]Could you post the picture on here? I remember trying to carry my big flag when the game was over and it weighted a ton! Oh and I was very wet.
laugh.gif
I had to get a train and coach back to Cheltenham from Birmingham. Got on the train at Shrewbury and some dozy cow said to me "Is it raining outside then?" I was drenched as anything!
You ever thought she may have been taking the ****..? mind you as it was a bird, probably not...
She was being serious, so shuddup
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ April 03 2005,22:11)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
lol
smile.gif
are you sure?
tounge.gif
what is the next game u going to hils...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 03 2005,23:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ April 03 2005,22:11)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
lol
smile.gif
are you sure?
tounge.gif
what is the next game u going to hils...
Some little game in a mickey mouse competition this Sunday. Dont know what all the fuss is about.....

wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back