• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Greatest....

Today marks the 70th bithday of Muhammad Ali, it's such a shame to see him so ravaged by Pakinsons Disease, I remember the brilliant young athlete he was in the 60's & 70's.

The words legend and great are overused, but not in the case of Ali.

Last edited:
I preferred Cassius Clay.

Ah - memories of how Ernie Terrell paid for using that slave name. :zip:

Like Harry says, this is a man who is a true *cliche alert* legend and not only for being the butterfly floatin', bee stingin', jive-talkin' greatest, but for also being the finest sportsman/international ambassador since ... Muhammad Ali.

Ali would put up a better fight than Mormeck has tonight even at 70

Its difficult to say Wladimir is a great champion as there's no competition in the weight, all he could do is beat whats in front of him though to be fair i reckon i'd fancy my chances against this bum

Superb punches to clean him up in the 4th .. Left Right left and goodnight Vienna

Finished like a champion thats for sure

Back