• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Kill Shot

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Ok Zoner's a question for you all...In my early days of paperwork (at the office, at home or wherever) when we did not have computers and the technology of today, unless a fire caught us out we felt quite safe in the knowledge we had the papers to cover things.

What do you think would happen today if for some reason or another we were hit by a bolt of electricity/sun shock that took the whole net down and frazzled it....How would we all cope? How would people survive without their iphones/internet, Tv, no power, how would the government cope without contact to the masses?

After watching this short film http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2L_q4Ld0k although I don't agree with it all, it did make me think in this reliant techno world, are we sitting here waiting for this to happen without a clue what we would do if it happened.

Thoughts?

well that isnt possible..... there always has and always will be electricity, you cant just get rid of it :P generators and so on would solve most problems :P

There's not enough generators in the world, not to mention diesel.

Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

Back