• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Marlborough Head and Zone Fun Day

Thanks Mike .....

*Update*..

We are having a raffle towards the running of the Zone and all donations appreciated.

So far we have.

Grayhound ~ A Case Of Magners.
Grayhound ~ A dvd of SUFC.
Slipper ~ A signed Autobiography of Lee Sharpe.
Slipper ~ An unsigned Autobiography of Shaun Goater.
Trueblue ~ 2 Bottles of Red wine.
The Owners of the Zone ~ Two Zone Polo Shirts.
James (Ux) ~ A copy of "Southend Greats".
James (Ux) ~ Some old Watford V Southend Programmes
Shrimpled ~ Some old Programmes.
Callan ~ A Bunch of Old Programmes.
Cricko ~ A Copy of " A Century United"
SUFC Al ~ A Southend Flag.
Grimmrobes ~ Lots of Cd's.
Canveyshrimper ~ A bottle of Jack Daniels.
Xabia Shrimper ( Mike) A signed Footie shirt from CD Javea

Thanks very much for all the Donations, but we need more, they don't have to be SUFC related.

Please PM myself or Grayhound with your offers ASAP.

Thanks all very much.

John.

Running down another ariel from up stairs so we can have the England football match one side of the pub and the England rugby on the other.

It's the last few day's to get donations in for the Raffle ....I will be in the Spread this evening before the Daggers game to collect any offerings or before the Gills game ...Or you can drop them off to Karl at the Marlborough Head.

Thanks very much.

John.

For the people that was asking about Pear Cider.
Got some in just for Saturday lets just hope ive got the right one lol.

For the people that was asking about Pear Cider.
Got some in just for Saturday lets just hope ive got the right one lol.

Kopperburg?

That's me sorted for the night then....

Top Marks, hope you have got enough for me and TrueBlue!!

Kopperburg?

That's me sorted for the night then....

Top Marks, hope you have got enough for me and TrueBlue!!

Good stuff, how much are you going to be selling them at?

Discount for SZ members?!!..

;)

Who knows ill let you have words with my old girl (the land lady) ;) .

There the bigger pint sized bottles and i think there going in at the same price as magners which is £3.20.

HOW MUCH?! I wont be drinking that on Saturday then!

How much is a G&T?

Ive only ever seen it in weatherspoons so I wouldn’t know. Weatherspoons are always cheaper anyway. They are the pint sized ones which Im pretty sure there not in weatherspoons.

When we asked the brewery yesturday he said it usually sells in normal pubs for about £3.20 +.

G&T = £2.70

Back