• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
I am really fed up with all this rah rah - TBV stuff etc. and want to get back to sitting at Roots Hall slagging off our players and having a proper good moan and groan.

I writing to Ron Martin and demanding we are given the front four rows of the east and west stand so we can really get started on our useless wingers and full backs - also so we are in the best position to heap abuse on our manager and the players warming up.

Each week we are having a special scapegoat focus when we isolate a particular player and direct all our hatred at that individual. Guess who I have down for week one.

And also we want to practice our groans when a pass goes astray - and start getting the frustrated moans going when we retain possession and build slowly from the back - "Get it in there" should be followed by "what the effs that" if the ball is crossed in......

When the club captain goes up for the toss he should be called "you fat :censored: " and when we lose the toss we should be pleased cos "I told you he was a useless :censored: " and then if we win the toss the captain will kick the wrong way cos hes a ":censored: "

if we score it will "to effing early" or more likely "to :censored: late" and if we win it will be lucky and every no-mark second rate loser like Aidy Boothroyd will be a better manager than that that ":censored: Tilson - useless :censored: - whats he ever done for this football club?"

"Mark Gower - useless :censored: - just like that :censored: Eatwood - all those :censored: goals he scored - useless lazy big bollox :censored: "

":censored: blues shirts - useless :censored: ,"

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really fed up with all this rah rah - TBV stuff etc. and want to get back to sitting at Roots Hall slagging off our players and having a proper good moan and groan.

I writing to Ron Martin and demanding we are given the front four rows of the east and west stand so we can really get started on our useless wingers and full backs - also so we are in the best position to heap abuse on our manager and the players warming up.

Each week we are having a special scapegoat focus when we isolate a particular player and direct all our hatred at that individual. Guess who I have down for week one.

And also we want to practice our groans when a pass goes astray - and start getting the frustrated moans going when we retain possession and build slowly from the back - "Get it in there" should be followed by "what the effs that" if the ball is crossed in......

When the club captain goes up for the toss he should be called "you fat :censored: " and when we lose the toss we should be pleased cos "I told you he was a useless :censored: " and then if we win the toss the captain will kick the wrong way cos hes a ":censored: "

if we score it will "to effing early" or more likely "to :censored: late" and if we win it will be lucky and every no-mark second rate loser like Aidy Boothroyd will be a better manager than that that ":censored: Tilson - useless :censored: - whats he ever done for this football club?"

"Mark Gower - useless :censored: - just like that :censored: Eatwood - all those :censored: goals he scored - useless lazy big bollox :censored: "

dont want to sit behind u, if u moan like this for 90 mins.

Amusing post.

My favourite has always been, "get it forward" followed by hand waving and moaning at the outcome of the subsequent punt.

What they really mean to say is, "play a fifty yard pass that will put our forward through on goal..."

On Friday I had some muppet in TBV section who said in the first half "Why are we playing long ball, **** this **** that gower's **** etc etc" and in the second half he shouted "Why the **** are we trying to out football Swansea, we're too **** to out football Swansea, **** this **** that gower's **** etc etc".

Some people are just pathetic to pay £20 odd to moan for 90 mins! Ridiculous!

if we score it will "to effing early" or more likely "to late" and if we win it will be lucky and every no-mark second rate loser like Aidy Boothroyd will be a better manager than that that ":censored: Tilson - useless :censored: - whats he ever done for this football club?"

:D Good post!

You could always have a huge gob like some of the d!ckheads at RH & it won't make any difference where you sit, you'll still be heard from the High Street!!

Very good Rayleigh Boy.

Did you happen to see Steve "Oim a aald manaager o Chelnam" Cotterell on the Big Weekend 2 last night?

He made a valid point on crowds. In summary, he said that fans are allowed a voice of course, but for the 90 minutes on a Saturday they should back their team. If they want to go home and slag off the players, manager, chairman, tea lady, the programme vendor and the old boy with a flat cap, then that's fine. That's what the pubs and messageboards are for.

BUT FOR THE 90 MINUTES - SUPPORT THE TEAM!

God knows what this board would be like if we were going through a bad patch ......*Sigh*

Hehe v good.........Sounds like a few old guys who sit behind me in the east green who i have an argument with nearly every week cause all they do is moan!

you have to take the good with the bad.

life is just the same

chill out people its only a sports game. there is much more to worry about than this

It was bad in 03/04 and to be honest, it was just a bit quieter. Less criticism, more banter.

From memory, threads tended to go:

#1 what a bad peformance
#2 (token steveh one-liner)
#3 (banter)
#4 (banter)
#5 It really is quite bad though isn't it
#6 (banter)
#7 (banter)
#8 near suicidal realisation post

At least people were moaning about stuff worth moaning about like disappearing altogether, Canvey having bragging rights over us and potential appointment of Collymore as manager.

It's basically got worse since I started posting.

I've just been looking back at a few of the early stored threads from the end of 2004 season. It wasn't nearly as dreary as many of the posts these days with half the crowds and probably half as many members of the zone

On Friday I had some muppet in TBV section who said in the first half "Why are we playing long ball, **** this **** that gower's **** etc etc" and in the second half he shouted "Why the **** are we trying to out football Swansea, we're too **** to out football Swansea, **** this **** that gower's **** etc etc".

Some people are just pathetic to pay £20 odd to moan for 90 mins! Ridiculous!
But its their twenty pounds

Back