• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The official 21/22 Division 5 thread

I agree its bit early for fans wanting a manager change but he has got off to woeful start.... MM has also recruited 8 players during his time their, with 1 being scott wagstaff who decent player for national league side. I can see why some their fans have turned.
From looking at their forum it seems like he's signed some attacking players which have helped them going forwards but he's neglected to improve their awful defense, basically the opposite issue to what MM had with us!

From looking at their forum it seems like he's signed some attacking players which have helped them going forwards but he's neglected to improve their awful defense, basically the opposite issue to what MM had with us!
To be fair to MM he didn't have any attacking players at sufc to play attacking football. Looking at their results since MM been their have been poor! Losing to bowers is embarrassing which has probably had effect on their 2 games after.

His success at Weymouth was maybe down to loan signings from Bournemouth dropping down to a much lower level.
That was exactly my concern when he joined us that his success at Weymouth was mainly from loading the team with prem reservists and a Brandon Goodship hot streak

FA Confirms how NL will get back to 24 teams next season.

They will also boost North & South up to 24 teams from 22.

Ollie Palmer reported to be signing for Wrexham, if they didn't have enough top class strikers already.

I'd rather they got promoted this season so if we are in with a chance of going up next season then that's one less moneybags team to worry about going for that one auto promotion spot.

300k is a lot of money for this level but, these days with the sponsorship deals and average crowds of over 8k we can afford it. Loving within our means. Nothing wrong with that.
Looking at another sellout tomorrow against Maidenhead.

for the record Palmer had an impressive debut the other night.

I think Wrexham will get promoted this year or next, after which they’ll off-load Palmer to Col Ewe to replace the struggling Akinde in a bid to get Col Ewe’s conference promotion hopes back on track.

300k is a lot of money for this level but, these days with the sponsorship deals and average crowds of over 8k we can afford it. Loving within our means. Nothing wrong with that.

From what I've seen of Wrexham the problem hasn't been upfront but midfield.

I hope you guys aren't going all in this season only to sack your manager if you don't go up as your pockets aren't that deep

Not the fact you’re owned by two Hollywood millionaires?

Not the fact you’re owned by two Hollywood millionaires?
For now they are, the upfront fee isn't such a problem but the 5k wages and 3yr contract could be with a budget cap looming and promotion not looking likely

Back