• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Rally Cry...

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
So, we are less than 24 hours from one of the biggest games in our clubs history.

What is tomorrow all about?...

It's all about enjoying ourselves. It's about singing loudly and proudly for 90 minutes. It's about showing your pride and passion for our team, as they come up against some of the greatest players in world football.

So tomorrow, every single one of you needs to leave Stamford Bridge with a sore throat. It's not every day we get to experience an occasion like this. So enjoy it whatever the score (like Southampton and Doncaster) and make sure you leave the game with your head held high, knowing that you did your bit to make our lads on that pitch feel like they are heros. Let's show the world again, what real support is about...So get up on your feet (consider those behind you) get those flags waving and lets party!

It's the FA Cup, its what dreams are made of. So live your dream, sing loud and proud and who knows what the magic may bring us...

One team, One passion, One voice!

BELIEVE.

Yeeeellllooooowwwwsss!

Chelseaflag.jpg

Last edited:
So, we are less than 24 hours from one of the biggest games in our clubs history.

It's all about enjoying ourselves. It's about singing loudly and proudly for 90 minutes. It's about showing your pride and passion for our team, as they come up against some of the greatest players in world football.

So tomorrow, every single one of you needs to leave Stamford Bridge with a sore throat. It's not every day we get to experience an occasion like this. So enjoy it whatever the score (like Southampton and Doncaster) and make sure you leave the game with your head held high, knowing that you did your bit to make our lads on that pitch feel like they are heros. Let's show the world again, what real support is about...So get up on your feet (consider those behind you) get those flags waving and lets party!

It's the FA Cup, its what dreams are made of. So live your dream, sing loud and proud and who knows what the magic may bring us...

BELIEVE.

Yeeeellllooooowwwwsss!

Chelseaflag.jpg

Not quite as mystical and magical as one of mine but not bad smiffish you moomin

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers,
for he today that shed sweat in the upper or lower tiers,
shall be my brother be he ne'er so vile,
this day shall gentle his condition,
and gentlemen of the estuary now-a-bed,shall think themselves accur'd
they were not here,
and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks,
that supported with us upon FAcup day

THE HALL IS MOVING TO THE BRIDGE JUST FOR TOMORROW.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers,
for he today that shed sweat in the upper or lower tiers,
shall be my brother be he ne'er so vile,
this day shall gentle his condition,
and gentlemen of the estuary now-a-bed,shall think themselves accur'd
they were not here,
and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks,
that supported with us upon FAcup day

THE HALL IS MOVING TO THE BRIDGE JUST FOR TOMORROW.

originally penned by William Shrimperspeare I believe

BELIEVE.

Yeeeellllooooowwwwsss!

Chelseaflag.jpg
Nice one Smiffy, I hope that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US sings our hearts out for the shrimpers, regardless of the scoreline. I will be in attendance and I will be putting in all my efforts to create an atmosphere to remember for years to come, Lets go and show Chelsea fans how to really support you club! Sing loud and proud for the Shrimpers!

Up The Blues!

SS1
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=47170

Can we have a translation of the above Tony ? Impressive but do not compute.

There were only about 2000 of us at Donny last season..there are some links here to remind us all what a night it was (apart from the score).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33z7g6BQ4Dw&feature=related

..Sky sports were amazed by the fans...I truly believe with 3 times that amount there tomorrow. The Yellow Army will show everybody what supporting your club is all about.

We are Southend ..Super Southend.

It basically means stick together as one,and we will succeed,read your Bard old boy stirs the blood.

Thanks for that, take a bit more than WS to stir my blood. A touch of class though, you are full of surprises.

I prefer the briefer team talk, one word in fact:-

RUTHLESS

Back