• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The relegation mini-league

Just to make tomorrow even more improbable, a win for Morecambe puts them in the automatic promotion places.
I would just love to wipe the smirk off Derek Adams face, one of the most smug loathsome managers in the game.

Derek Adams may be loathsome, but you cannot deny he has done brilliantly at Morecambe on a much lower budget than most other clubs in League 2. The big difference, of course, was that Adams was not hamstrung by an embargo during the pre-season period.

Sorry lads and lasses. Absolute snoozefest at ours. Both teams lucky to get nil.
Jonny i have no idea how Walsall have been getting away with it week after week, thats 4 draws for them and quite frankly they look the worst team ive seen, worse than us even. Typical O's, turning it on when you feel you have to raise your game, i'm in no doubt you'll stuff us once more in the coming weeks

can anyone seriously see us suddenly winning 4 games out of nowhere, suddenly start banging in goals with the same tactics and out of the blue look like winning every game rather then defending a 0-0 for 90 minutes praying for a dodgy deflected free kick, open goal or a penalty we have a small chance of scoring?. Not a chance, I stick by what o say which is if we get 4 goals I’d be surprised let alone 4 wins!.
Well we did last time when we was basically cut adrift without a prey!! Funny things can happen.

If wasn’t for our away form, we would be cast adrift at the bottom, just hope we pick up another result. It’s about time we start Mellia in midfield.

I always liked her voice. Didn’t know she could play in midfield though!!
Her song “The closest thing to crazy” is quite appropriate for our last three seasons!!

Jonny i have no idea how Walsall have been getting away with it week after week, thats 4 draws for them and quite frankly they look the worst team ive seen, worse than us even. Typical O's, turning it on when you feel you have to raise your game, i'm in no doubt you'll stuff us once more in the coming weeks

They probably shaded it today. Nothing up front but worked like demons to close us down and not let us play. We rarely look like scoring unless the opposition make a mistake and haven’t got a clue what to do with sides who play with an unadventurous low block like that.

Guess they have the advantage of being able to bore draw their way to safety, whereas you - allegedly considering Saturday - have to come out and play. Reasonably assured that we’ll make mincemeat out of you on the counter.

Walsall might actually disprove the "you can't draw your way to safety theory"

They wouldn't be able to draw their way to safety if they had the same number of points as us.

Sadly they have nine more (including goal difference) so draws will be just fine for them. 50 points will definitely see them safe.

Back