• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings The Sid Broomfield Trophy - 20th May

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
Just been reading on Twitter about a charity game coming up soon, to raise funds for Havens Hospices

The Sid Broomfield Trophy
which is being played on Monday May 20th at Roots Hall

So far confirmed;

Flahavan, Jupp, Hunt, Edwards, Barrett, Wilson, Bentley, Guttridge, Bradbury,Maher, Gower, Eastwood, Tilson and Brush. Plus possibly Shaun Goater

Tickets are apparently going on sale next week!! £5 adults, kids for a quid

According to Chris Phillips if you buy your tickets within the first two weeks of going on sale you’ll enter in a draw to meet Adam Barrett and win a signed picture of him.

Gotta be done!!!

Are tickets available online do you know, or just head down to the ticket office?

Hopefully it is the 20th because I'm away the week before.

Are tickets available online do you know, or just head down to the ticket office?

Hopefully it is the 20th because I'm away the week before.

They will be available online, full details will be published for tickets next week as details are finalised. There will be online purchases, in person at the ticket office and at a friendly estate agent's two offices by all accounts :Smile:

It’s my sons 3rd birthday that day and I’m on leave. Guess what my sons doing for his birthday :Winking2:

The Z list celebrity charity match at Roots Hall last month had an attendance of over 4,000. Then surely we can get more than that, for this match.

D3kYmNwXsAAGCja.jpg

So far the Blues squad for the Sid Broomfield Trophy Flahavan, Jupp, Hunt, Edwards, Barrett, Wilson, Bradbury, Gower, Maher, Guttridge, Bentley, Eastwood, Tilson & Brush.
Shaun Goater is also hoping to attend but will confirm in the next two weeks.

Here is the expected Colchester squad: Cousins, Baldwin, Elokobi, Brown, Stockley, White, Richards, Duguid, Danns, Watson, Jackson, McLeod, Yeates, Iwelumo, Fagan, Williams, Hughes
Izzet will be there but not playing.

It has now also been confirmed that Wayne Gray will be back at Roots Hall for the Sid Broomfield Trophy.

His last game for Blues saw him score the winner on a memorable day against Bristol City

D3fjv7oWwAE_LNQ.png

Anyone know if seats are allocated, i.e. can you buy your usual seat or just get a ticket and sit anywhere ?

Anyone know if seats are allocated, i.e. can you buy your usual seat or just get a ticket and sit anywhere ?
I’ve just bought 4 off the shrimperstrust website and doesn’t give you a choice of where to sit so it must be sit anywhere I would of thought:Clap:

Back