• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings The Sid Broomfield Trophy - 20th May

Club are trying to track down the Adam Barrett banner which was moved for one of the big away contingent visits.

How much did the place in the Col Ewe squad go for?

I'm regretting not buying it and coming on and sub and with my first touch burying an OG into the top corner of the Col Ewe.

I'd then peel off the Col Ewe shirt to reveal the Southend shirt underneath and celebrate in front of my adoring fans.

How much did the place in the Col Ewe squad go for?

I'm regretting not buying it and coming on and sub and with my first touch burying an OG into the top corner of the Col Ewe.

I'd then peel off the Col Ewe shirt to reveal the Southend shirt underneath and celebrate in front of my adoring fans.

I'd want to play just to go thru Duguid with my studs high

We've been blessed with some excellent keepers over the years, Cawston and Freeman from a similar era were two of the best. Flavs was terrific, but just a huge fans favourite because of his passion. Much as I loved him, I think the other two were both better. Bentley always seemed to have the most potential though and I still think he could go further.

The two Roberts, Trevor and John, and later Derek Bellotti were all pretty good in their time.

Is it collection at the ticket office if bought from Shrimpers Trust?
No, if you purchase from the Shrimpers Trust website they charge £0.60 to post out to you, so tickets from the Trust are £5.60 and £1.60 for Concessions.

Shrimpers Trust Link
https://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/shop.asp?catid=5

Or if you prefer you can purchase direct from the Ticket Office by visiting it in person and purchase with cash only for £5.00 or £1.00 for Concessions. (They are not available on the clubs website or over the phone).

No, if you purchase from the Shrimpers Trust website they charge £0.60 to post out to you, so tickets from the Trust are £5.60 and £1.60 for Concessions.

Shrimpers Trust Link
https://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/shop.asp?catid=5

Or if you prefer you can purchase direct from the Ticket Office by visiting it in person and purchase with cash only for £5.00 or £1.00 for Concessions. (They are not available on the clubs website or over the phone).

Ah okay, I assumed the extra 60p was a service fee, so all the ticket sale goes to charity.

Got my ticket.

I know it's been a poor season, but I'm more excited for this game than I have any other game. When I get paid I'll probably make a donation to Havens because I really do think it's worth more than a fiver.

I’ve just bought 4 off the shrimperstrust website and doesn’t give you a choice of where to sit so it must be sit anywhere I would of thought:Clap:
I bought 2 today from the Ticket Office and when I asked if I could have my season ticket seats I was told no as they are selling from East Blacks first and also a specific seat. I dont want to sit in the corner. I am being penalised for buying early. Any one else feel the same as me?

I bought 2 today from the Ticket Office and when I asked if I could have my season ticket seats I was told no as they are selling from East Blacks first and also a specific seat. I dont want to sit in the corner. I am being penalised for buying early. Any one else feel the same as me?

It’s for charity, it’s a non profit game so it’s probably much harder to sort tickets and seating out.

No. This game has nothing to do with the club and with season cards. With any charity game you would just buy tickets as allocated. The reason they're starting from that end is because plans at the moment are for only one stand to be open and so, the Colchester tickets are starting from the other end.

Once more tickets have been bought then we might have to look into opening another stand, but that obviously has cost implications.

No. This game has nothing to do with the club and with season cards. With any charity game you would just buy tickets as allocated. The reason they're starting from that end is because plans at the moment are for only one stand to be open and so, the Colchester tickets are starting from the other end.

Once more tickets have been bought then we might have to look into opening another stand, but that obviously has cost implications.
Thank you kind Lady :-)

Everyone managed to avoid this unwelcome pitch invader at Millwall on Saturday.C43340A6-BCB3-4221-95F9-63C6340E8815.jpeg

Kits look great too, hats off to Chris Phillips and all involved.

Lo5d8Gt.gif

Back