• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Soccer Manager Thread

GregStarz

Manager
All discussions and news to be posted in here :winking:

Have you just signed a great player?
Have you just been promoted or relegated?
Did you just beat Chelsea in the cup?

Tell us all in here :thumbsup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Beefy accepts his job offer then every team has now been taken in this league, if more people wish to join I'll open up the next division.

Cracking effort everyone:Worthy:

Bury - basildonblueben
Cambridge United - Custard Splat
Carlisle United - davewebbsbrain
Cheltenham Town - Shrimpertothecore
Crawley Town - BillTheShrimper
Fleetwood Town - greebosan
Hartlepool United - RobM
Luton Town - kingSHRIMPER
Mansfield Town - Beefy
Milton Keynes Dons - GregStarz
Northampton Town - tottenham541
Oxford United - Jam_Man
Plymouth Argyle - sufcjoe
Portsmouth - manor15
Scunthorpe United - sufc.2008
Sheffield United - JimmyShrimp
Southend United - SuperShrimper1
Swindon Town - chapperzUK
Walsall - Blue_Wes
Yeovil Town - SUFC_Ross

Last edited:
No worries Jimmy!

I'm about to shock the World, two decent signings expected to sign for MK Dons soon :thumbsup:

Got Knocked back from signing Bentley, cos Southend didn't have enough players! Sounds like real life Huh!

Got Knocked back from signing Bentley, cos Southend didn't have enough players! Sounds like real life Huh!

I know, I tried to do the same thing :hilarious: We need Brown to sign a few players so we can get a bigger squad then we can all battle for Bentleys signature, his rating and value is only going to go up on SM

Think I've got a bit mad with some offers. Ah well, got plenty of cash!

I can see someone else is after a player I'm after, bring it on! :raspberry:

Think I've got a bit mad with some offers. Ah well, got plenty of cash!

I can see someone else is after a player I'm after, bring it on! :raspberry:
You're the one trying to steal my star signing!

Enjoying this so much I've signed bilel for £600k, signing in next 24 hours, I'm well pleased, relegation out of the football league looms for Northampton

I'll take a team, I'm in a few gameworlds but need a new one to get me back into the swing of things.

I've made an offer but has been showing just as pending for nearly a day now? how long before you know if they are accepted? It's a big offer so will impact my budget, need to know if it's gone through before I plan other targets

Enjoying this so much I've signed bilel for £600k, signing in next 24 hours, I'm well pleased, relegation out of the football league looms for Northampton��

You're crazy, his rating is only going to go one way and that's down :hilarious:

I'll take a team, I'm in a few gameworlds but need a new one to get me back into the swing of things.

No worries, pick a team that's remaining above excluding Southend :thumbsup:

I've made an offer but has been showing just as pending for nearly a day now? how long before you know if they are accepted? It's a big offer so will impact my budget, need to know if it's gone through before I plan other targets

Anytime now to be honest unless it's to another managed team by a human (like us) they're normally done by 24 or so hours.

How key is budget, I will be skint if all my signings come off!

I will be the same but once the league starts and we get ticket sale and cup runs going the money will start to come in and go up BUT in these leagues finding gems and selling for more (once their ratings go up) is key!

I bought Harry Kane in another league at the beginning of last season for £2m, once he started banging in the goals and his rating went up I got 4 times my money back, then sold him and had enough to buy a fair few players again.

Back