• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Zone Chatroom problems

Cricko

Ok Guy's I can't fathom this out so any tech'y bods out there that can help?

I originally had trouble with the chatroom and logging in but changed from Firefox to Google Chrome and all works well for me and most others but we have a few that just can't get in for love or money.

I have mentioned making sure your Java is up to date.

Any other ideas guy's why they have problems?

EDIT: If anybody does have problems please tell us what they are in this thread.

Several people seem to have had trouble accessing the chat room last night so there clearly is a problem.

Told you my problems before Mr Cricks

Did he recommend leeches by any chance :whistling:
:D
No, but he did recommend some anti-ageing pills. He said he took them when he was in his young 20's and they worked a treat!

Well I struggled to get in the chat room last night and I was really looking to joining in with the quiz. Tried everything but to no avail. So I just sat outside and had a fag

Back