• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Zone End of Season Bash at the Spread

I will be selling raffle tickets again folks .. after the demise of The Nelson i will be in The Railway certainly before Leicester and Cheltenham (not sure about Friday yet) so come and see me (or ask for Lee Venus as there'll be plenty that know me in there) to get your tickets

Alternatively i shall be in the back row of Block Q in The Family Enclosure (directly in front of the tea bar) or in the bar round the back at half time of our 3 remaining matches

He'll be the bloke standing on 4 beer crates. :p

What time will the pub shut? after some..... recent complications, moneywise lol, I won't be going back to vegas for a third time, but still plan on watching the ricky hatton fight. I know a few pubs in Grays have it on, but don't know if the spread will stay open that late?

What time will the pub shut? after some..... recent complications, moneywise lol, I won't be going back to vegas for a third time, but still plan on watching the ricky hatton fight. I know a few pubs in Grays have it on, but don't know if the spread will stay open that late?

would be amazing if it did! does anyone know?

NOOOOOOOO chance then. The fight will be on at some point between 2am and 4am. Looks like it's back to Grays then!

Please, can those in the know confirm what the arrangements are for this? I have a busy week this week, and if I do need to fit cake making in somewhere I need to know! Especially in view of what I might be letting myself in for the following week ;)

And why isn't it a sticky? Had to hunt for it! :thump:

Back