• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Zone End of Season Bash at the Spread

Cricko

Sorry for not putting this up earlier but the Normal End of Season ShrimperZone BBQ, Party, Disco and Raffle will be happening after the last game of the season (Cheltenham on the 2nd of May) at the Spread Eagle.

Any donations for the raffle would be greatly appreciated...and hopefully Kay will make some cakes....

Add your name to this list if you are attending and let me know of any donations for the raffle you have.

Thanks all.

John.

Sorry for not putting this up earlier but the Normal End of Season ShrimperZone BBQ, Party, Disco and Raffle will be happening after the last game of the season (Cheltenham on the 2nd of May) at the Spread Eagle.

Any donations for the raffle would be greatly appreciated...and hopefully Kay will make some cakes....

Add your name to this list if you are attending and let me know of any donations for the raffle you have.

Thanks all.

John.

Cakes are confirmed by Old blue babbler, security for them being organised by myself and Grouty as apparently you cant be trusted.
I shall be donating some cheese.

Cakes are confirmed by Old blue babbler, security for them being organised by myself and Grouty as apparently you cant be trusted.
I shall be donating some cheese.

I'm not sure if you can be trusted with security of the cakes mate, as evidenced last season when they had mysteriously "disappeared" prior to arrival. The only evidence of their existence being a chocolate smear on your face and a few carrot cake crumbs on your flies.

We'll be in attendance mate and I'll dig deep to donate a bottle of vino ;)

The proceeds for the raffle will be going where?

Also, isn't the SUFC club dinner the day after?

That said, I'm sure I will pop in for a quick social pint or two!!

I'm not sure if you can be trusted with security of the cakes mate, as evidenced last season when they had mysteriously "disappeared" prior to arrival. The only evidence of their existence being a chocolate smear on your face and a few carrot cake crumbs on your flies.

Worrying, very worrying. :stunned:

As already mentioned, I'll do cakes, I also have a bottle of fizzy white wine you can have for the raffle itself. Will be there for some of the evening, as already discussed with TB.

Just to add, John, it's lovely to see you back on here.

The proceeds for the raffle will be going where?

Also, isn't the SUFC club dinner the day after?

That said, I'm sure I will pop in for a quick social pint or two!!

The proceeds will be going to the running of the Zone...The Xmas raffle was shared between The Blue Voice, SZFC and us as decided at that time by the owners.

I'll chuck in an England flag with "Aberdeen Shrimper" written on it

I will be there but I'm a bit barassic at the moment. I'll donate a compilation CD of some killer tuneage, don't worry it won't be any illegal downloads.

Anyone intrigued by this can check my post history on the 'What are you listening to right now' thread to see what sort of stuff I listen too. Hopefully I'll be able to take you on a musical journey, ever that or you can just throw it on the barbecue.

My donation is yet to be decided

Me likewise, but I will struggle to find the same level of quality crap for TB to win this time.

I have no crap watch, Seinfeld DVD or one trackMP3 player! Now who has that MP3 player.

I believe Ldnfasto has the MP3 player and his donation will be confirmed soon.

I "won" it after ldnfasto & donated it back. TB won most of the cack I donated back, but the ownership of the MP3 player went to a woman in the Spread. :D

I "won" it after ldnfasto & donated it back. TB won most of the cack Idonated back, but the ownership of the MP3 player went to a woman in the Spread. :D

I missed the last draw and wasn't aware of that, I did win two prizes one of which I have donated back. The second of which was a winning lottery ticket for a tenner which Cricko kindly persuaded me to purchase raffle tickets with. :D

I will donate the usual £20 worth of National Lottery Tickets and start the buying of Raffle tickets with £10 worth please.

I will be in for a couple after the game

Back