• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bilel's return and being sent off after how many mins? Bilel playing up front.

Away at Swansea? where we went down to 9 men then we scored again?

Caruthers sending off at Barnet after congratulating the guy who scored an own goal.

Bramble being sent off a few mins after coming on as a sub. Bramble playing in goal.

Double le sending off at Bradford I think for some reason or another.

More sending off stuff that I can't remember....

Our run of horrible own goals against Orient in the middle part of the last decade, culminating in the away match just after we'd qualified for that first trip to Cardiff in the LDV Trophy. Both strikers (Bramble & Broughton) scored own goals in a 2-1 defeat. One of them missed a penalty.

I remember travelling back to Uni after the game and going for a curry with a friend where we were seated in a packed restaurant at the table next to my University's only Leyton Orient fan.

Bizarre as this will seem, I remember it being publicised once that we would be moving to a new stadium! I can remember writing to councillors, protesting outside the Civic Centre and all manner of related ridiculous and pointless activity.

Vic Jobson using non drying paint on the North Bank fence to deter pitch invaders. Only for the following match everyone climbing the fence and having a dance on the pitch

*Taking on Billy Jennings (Steve Tilsons agent) as a football adviser.
*Following the advice of Billy Jennings to sack Steve Tilson.

Didn't we have a Premier League player's alleged cousin on trial just to find out he was a hopeless chancer and no relation?

* Printing Eastwood's name in the programme as 'Fredy' because that's how it said it was spelt. He then changed his mind a few weeks later and it was changed to 'Freddy'.

* Freddy Eastwood - and all of the amazing stories that came with him. Fly tipping, exercising his horses on the A127, terrorising James Lawson. The list goes on.

The black eye from the pikey fight that most of them do to settle a dispute. He won the fight tho.

I remember us getting some female model as the new tannoy announcer. I think they got her to read the scores out at half-time in her first game, she was terrible and never did it again. Think it was either our League One title season or Championship season.

Gotta love our club. :facepalm:

Gave her a lift home from Anglia TV's studios. Lovely girl, but not the sharpest tool in the shed. She actually thought she was good on the tannoy. She certainly filled her shirt better than me though.

Back