• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sometimes, as PM, you have to make difficult decisions quickly. Isn't that what happened here, and doesn't she have that right, even if it's a not often used one?

Yes,in the event of a nuclear attack on the UK, not otherwise.There have been two recent votes in Parliament to sanction UK military action.Blair in 2003 and Cameron's failed attempt in 2013.

That's the real reason why May chose not to go through Parliament this time.She was unsure she'd get a majority vote for her futile attack on Syria.

Obviously Russia got advance notice of the bombing to allow them to move any Russian troops or assets away from this site. The Russians obviously passed this onto Syria as there was few casualties and for all we know, millions were spent on bombing empty buildings. Still, least we're not facing armegeddon.....yet.

Obviously Russia got advance notice of the bombing to allow them to move any Russian troops or assets away from this site. The Russians obviously passed this onto Syria as there was few casualties and for all we know, millions were spent on bombing empty buildings. Still, least we're not facing armegeddon.....yet.

I was with you all the way up to armegeddon. That't a week on thursday. You heard it here first.

Some highlights of the last 48 hours of the current government.

Some who were given the right to stay in U.K. in 1971 have been deported in error.

Jeremy Hunt forgot he bought 7 luxury flats so didn't declare them as an asset.

Work and Pensions Secretary Esther McVey has described the "rape clause" as an opportunity for victims to get help because they get to talk about their experiences when applying for funds.

Whilst having to finally discuss sidestepping international law and sidestepping Parliament to make token gesture of bombing Syria whilst still selling arms to the Saudis.

So much to be angry about right now but the one I have bolded has me particularly fuming at the moment. Just an utter **** move.

Some highlights of the last 48 hours of the current government.

Some who were given the right to stay in U.K. in 1971 have been deported in error.

Jeremy Hunt forgot he bought 7 luxury flats so didn't declare them as an asset.

Work and Pensions Secretary Esther McVey has described the "rape clause" as an opportunity for victims to get help because they get to talk about their experiences when applying for funds.

Whilst having to finally discuss sidestepping international law and sidestepping Parliament to make token gesture of bombing Syria whilst still selling arms to the Saudis.

So much to be angry about right now but the one I have bolded has me particularly fuming at the moment. Just an utter **** move.

Twice. But absolutely agreed, its a disgusting move by this heartless Government and supposed "Christian" PM.

Sometimes, as PM, you have to make difficult decisions quickly. Isn't that what happened here, and doesn't she have that right, even if it's a not often used one?
the bombing in Syria was 6 days after the chemical attack and a number of days after Trump had been tweeting to alert the world of his plans, no quick action in this case

Absolutely abhorrent and well worth repeating twice.

And what better way to undermine our Brexit negotiations? How on earth will our negotiating partners be able to trust what we say on safeguarding EU citizens rights when we are busy denying health care and deporting our own citizens and we have to ask the Commonwealth countries to find out how many we have wrongly deported?

The Home Office Minister responsible for introducing the Immigration Act 2014 and the shameful policy of hostile environment has a lot to answer for.

Absolutely abhorrent and well worth repeating twice.

And what better way to undermine our Brexit negotiations? How on earth will our negotiating partners be able to trust what we say on safeguarding EU citizens rights when we are busy denying health care and deporting our own citizens and we have to ask the Commonwealth countries to find out how many we have wrongly deported?

The Home Office Minister responsible for introducing the Immigration Act 2014 and the shameful policy of hostile environment has a lot to answer for.
You gotta love it when a politician says what they actually mean - May declaring a 'hostile environment' then it emerging we are victimising people who have been legitimately living in the UK for decades, and David Cameron declaring he would 'kill off the health and safety culture' being a precursor to Grenfell.

I find it astonishing that those that were invited over here on the Windrush, because of labour shortages are being targeted. And yet there are Thousands of illegal immigrants that are caught every day, but because of the silly human rights passport rule(they have to have a false or real passport about them when caught). If no passport found, they are let go on bail to answer and prove later. Of course nearly all of them disappear, or assume a new false identity. Those are the one's they should be going after.

Down to an idiot jobsworth I have no doubt. Think they've realised their massive mistake in this and moved on now thankfully. Try targeting those who really deserve targeting!

Down to an idiot jobsworth I have no doubt.

Indeed

Theresa-May-gormless_22.jpg

Home Secretary 2010-2016.

Unfortunately we can't deport her.

Back