• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that annoy you

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Sep. 22 2006,09:54)]MOBO awards - Why is there an appreciation of Black Music? Isnt this racism at its best?
The NME awards is pretty white!

To be fair, Joss Stone won last year, so not exclusively black

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Sep. 22 2006,10:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Sep. 22 2006,09:54)]MOBO awards - Why is there an appreciation of Black Music? Isnt this racism at its best?
Word to that my brother (as they might say in there acceptance speech)
Well said...

Can you imagine the uproar if a MOWO awards night was introduced.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 22 2006,10:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
Well said...

mad.gif
that's it! you are a racist.. quick where's the bloke in the pram shop... quick quick!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 22 2006,10:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 22 2006,10:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
Well said...

mad.gif
that's it! you are a racist.. quick where's the bloke in the pram shop... quick quick!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 22 2006,10:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Sep. 22 2006,09:17)]The price of Bog Roll
Blimey... must make a mental note of that.  I can't say I've ever stopped and thought "blimey, that's expensive."  Ought I to have done so?

rock.gif
£1.44 for four rolls last time i bought some. I know its not a lot really, but for what it is and to wipe your ar*e on... and the fact its a neccesity, it should really be pence.

And if you buy some that is less than that, it is that really sh*tty stuff (no pun)!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Sep. 22 2006,13:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 22 2006,10:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Sep. 22 2006,09:17)]The price of Bog Roll
Blimey... must make a mental note of that.  I can't say I've ever stopped and thought "blimey, that's expensive."  Ought I to have done so?

rock.gif
£1.44 for four rolls last time i bought some. I know its not a lot really, but for what it is and to wipe your ar*e on... and the fact its a neccesity, it should really be pence.

And if you buy some that is less than that, it is that really sh*tty stuff (no pun)!
£1.44 is a lot.

How much is the Evening Echo these days?

I hate

Two seconds after walking into a store some spotty t%$$&r asking you " can I help you"

Adverts saying that "If you consolidate all your loans, you will have one easy payment" Yeh right and six times the interest !

That advert with the tw&t trying to sort out a new loan or mortgage with the football in his hands, a lump of 4x2 across his head should sort him out.

Cat that sh!t in my garden!

Staff in Mcdonalds that say " for an extra 40p you can go large" What and be as fat as you luvvy!

Ignorant people who smoke and dont give a toss about any one else!

Hitting a 250 yard drive straight down the middle only to slice your second shot out of bounds!

V.A.T

The easy,easy,easy clap!

Garages that think that charging £80 and hour is normal and charging £6 pounds for the disposal of my pollen filter is ok!

rant over....for now!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Winkle @ Sep. 22 2006,16:02)]That advert with the tw&t trying to sort out a new loan or mortgage with the football in his hands, a lump of 4x2 across his head should sort him out.
Hit the nail on the head there I think.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Winkle @ Sep. 22 2006,16:02)]I hate

Two seconds after walking into a store some spotty t%$$&r asking you " can I help you"
If this is no.1 I implore you, don't ever ever ever ever ever........

.......ever ever go to North America with the intention of nipping in a shop. It annoyed the hell out of me for most of the teim I was there but oddly, I now miss it now I'm back!

Might as well ahve a quick think:

Ignorant people. If everyone thought about what they were doing, the world would run so much more smoothly.

People who rush when there's no need.

People who get agitated about holdups when a few seconds really won't affect them.

People who a) walk slowly, b) stop randomly in the street or c) don't walk in straight lines. What is the point of you?

Umbrellas. People are clearly unable to use them.

Rain on the way to work. The only solution seems to be the heathen umbrella.

Definitely putting sour milk on your cereal before you find out it's sour. Augment this by having used up the last of your cereal.

People who start trouble on a night out with no reason.

Going to bed at six o'clock. It's probably the worst time because you've had to endure that hour between 5 and 6 but have no idea when to get up.

Dog poo on your football boots that you haven't yet cleaned off from Sunday's game. It's probably gonna reek.

People who let their dogs poo on somewhere people have to run/walk.

The way that, when I first joined on here, my posts were immaculately typed and now they have descended in to typo central.

There's got to be loads more but I must have had a fairly stress free time of late!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 22 2006,16:29)]Dog poo on your football boots that you haven't yet cleaned off from Sunday's game.  It's probably gonna reek.
Think yourself lucky you've never had the pleasure of playing over at Wanstead Flats - nothing worse than a warm cow pat and a sliding tackle.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 19 2006,17:24)]Mobile phone users in cars - there are so many hands free options so I'd make the fine £150 instant
£150 is the easy option. I'd go for taking their car away from them on the spot and crushing it!

Even worse is when people have the phone in one hand and a ciggy in the other whilst at a roundabout/junction.....

Children in the back seat of cars jumping around while the car is moving...

People that don't indicate - f%&ks me right off, how hard is it to put one on to let me know what you are doing.

People who indicate and slow down to take their exit, but when I've come to a standstill behind them they pull off, w%&kers.

Receptionists - They never put you through to the right person, occassionally hang up on you, ask if they can help instead, ask what the call is about. f%&k off its my call and you can't help.

Losing - I just can't stand it, lost 6-2 today rushed to get to Roots Hall and lost 3-0 been in a bad mood all day.

Those will do for now. Getting wound up just typing this.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hazey SUFC @ Sep. 24 2006,21:34)]People who make countless threads slagging off our players.
can i slag off you then instead?
laugh.gif

Back