• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that aren't cool

In the middle of one of his attempts at humour he inserted a description of someone with Downs in true Blutonic style.... Seems to have been the last straw.

Was hardly unexpected though was it........I think that banning him has a good protective measure made by out leaders

In the middle of one of his attempts at humour he inserted a description of someone with Downs in true Blutonic style.... Seems to have been the last straw.

Is that what did it finally? I did wonder when I read his comments about the person in Asda, and replied to them.

Is that what did it finally? I did wonder when I read his comments about the person in Asda, and replied to them.

Think that it must have been......those sorts of opinions will only serve to damage this board so i applaud the decision of the Mods in taking the action that they did

Throwing away ciggie butts without stepping on them is definitely not cool

Men wearing scarves unless for a sporting event

MP3 users - I hope the lot of you are deaf in 10 years time !

Supporters of Ken Livingstone, the global warming theory, having the olympics over here.

All of us for just sitting back while this country turns into a US clone, toothless, namby-pamby ambulance chasing, politically correct nanny state.

just read about the sunglasses thing made me remember something I heard on the bus earlier this year. The bus driver was wearing sunglasses as it was a sunny day and the sun was very low too, a chavvy girl a few rows behind me said to her mate, "whys he wearing sunglasses? It's sunny but its not hot enough..." :thump:

Back