• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that I Have Learnt From Reading The Sun

Hotman

reason, honour, integrity
Things that I Have Learnt From Reading The Sun

-For every four birthdays you have, a Page 3 girl only has one. It's like the Leap Year of tits.

-If you are featured in the Problem Page photo story (continues tomorrow), chances are you are an attractive woman, who accidentally lezzes her equally attractive friend, and is left confused by her feelings.

-People who clearly have never read a book, or anything other than The Sun, in their lives, turn out to be quite prolific letter writers.

-It's okay to be a little bit racist. As long as you pretend to hate people for being asylum seekers, and not just because they are black.

-There is no problem on the political landscape that cannot be tackled by sending a big red bus and two girls who like to take their tits out in public.

-If you are unsure what to think about anything, there is a column on the left hand side of Page Six everyday that will do your thinking for you.

-When a Princess dies, you get no tits on page three for about two weeks. It's what she would have wanted.

-Brussells can go **** itself, but we should all go to France for £1.

-All Muslims are mental, and want to kill you. Moderate Muslims only moderately want to kill you. but they still want to kill you.

-If 30,000 people die in a foreign country, it can only make the front page if some (usually about three) 'Britons' are also killed. Otherwise it's just some more dead brown people, and there's plenty more where they came from.

- We will take the moral high ground when offered invasive pictures of 'Kate and Wills' but if they happen to be of a minor soap star we will splash them all over the front page.

- We will take the moral high ground when offered invasive pictures of 'Kate and Wills' but if they happen to be of a minor soap star we will splash them all over the front page.

good point although Celebs who crave stardom and all the trappings that come with it are slightly different to someone who is born in to the lime light and does not have a great deal of choice in the matter

At least you don't have to turn too many pages to find The Sun's two redeeming features.

One bank trader I used to know set his FX settings (whether to go short or long on the dollar) purely on what way the Page 3 bird's Bruce Lees were facing that morning. He made a fortune.

people always knock the sun but will read it on the train in and leave it on the train and walk into work with times or telegrah

people always knock the sun but will read it on the train in and leave it on the train and walk into work with times or telegrah

I have to admit to doing something similar when visiting my chums at their workplace.
I used to read Viz on the train but then buy copies of Razzle and Over 55 for when I got to the Stock Exchange.

What i like about the Sun is the way they protect the identity of the poor animals that have been victims to a few sicko attacks , the 2 storie's that spring to mind was one chap who got caught with his flies down at the exact time a train broke down and all the paasengers wher looking out of the window enjoying the scencic view .

The picture in the rag had the scumbag fellas picture and a picture of a cow with its eyes blacked out to save his embarrasmentt from fellow cows , good work .

I like the way they take such high moral outrage in a story but still couple it with a humourous headline.
Story: A paedophile has been rehoused after prison in a tower block over looking a school
Headline: Perves eye view
as illustrated in Russell Brands 1st stand up DVD

- that nothing else is more factually true, my moto is "if its not in The Sun, then it's not true" - live by this and you will never go wrong.

Back