• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This Site

Shrimp to the Future

What's happened to this site? It always used to be up-to-date and was one of the best around.
You would have thought that the site would be trying to keep people especially with another Southend site launched.

Let us know what's going on because I now use The Shrimpers-online for my information, although their message board is not as busy as this, the website is always bang up-to-date.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp to the Future @ Oct. 19 2004,14:28)]What's happened to this site? It always used to be up-to-date and was one of the best around.
You would have thought that the site would be trying to keep people especially with another Southend site launched.

Let us know what's going on because I now use The Shrimpers-online for my information, although their message board is not as busy as this, the website is always bang up-to-date.
Clearly you missed Mike's post, pinned to the top of the board, entitled 'IMPORTANT NOTICE - ShrimperZone Updates'...

It is easily missed, I suppose...
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Oooops, I sailed straight passed that
wow.gif

Maybe a notice should have been put on the front page, for people like me who don't go on message boards a lot.

Of course if the other administrators where not as thick as two short planks then the site could continue with updates.
biggrin.gif

I guess one way to appear superior is to surround yourself with dummies
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 19 2004,15:04)]see topic - 'SZ Homepage' - for my response
OK, that's fair enough. When you have one person doing it, then it can go pear shaped.
biggrin.gif

Can I direct people to the other site, as you got let down with Boston, there's a very good Boston report here

I'll look forward to reading about that remarkable Swansea game once it's done.

Thanks for your replys guys.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp to the Future @ Oct. 19 2004,15:17)]OK, that's fair enough. When you have one person doing it, then it can go pear shaped.
biggrin.gif
The site or the person?

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp to the Future @ Oct. 19 2004,14:28)]What's happened to this site? It always used to be up-to-date and was one of the best around.

I did post the fact that I was driving back to Blighty for a couple of weeks at the top of the message board ... but I do know that most people don't read pinned topics unless they're actually pinned with a 6" nail to their forehead. In hindsight, a message on the front page should have been uploaded as well but, well, I was just to fecked off about having to drive back to the UK. I am now home ... yippeeee!! ... and normal service will be resumed in two or three days ... give me four 'cos it's far too sunny to sit inside ...

As for shrimpers-online : I don't think any of the SZ team find them as a threat to the SZ community. Nice site though ...

WS

Although let's not forget to do what you always have done and click onto SUFC's nuber one site for information...

You know where to go!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2004,16:48)]As for shrimpers-online : I don't think any of the SZ team find them as a threat to the SZ community. Nice site though ...

WS
Why not?
tounge.gif

And thanks for the compliment.
wink.gif

Back